Family Pictures Taken With Santa, Machine Guns

Here a Glock 23 in .40 S&W would run $500 - $600.

http://www.cheaperth...m/13740-55.html

Order, have it sent to a local dealer, pay the taxes & dealer fee, registration ($10 in Michigan + $5 for the notary) and poof.

I actually shop at the CheaperThanDirt warehouse in Fort Worth and have met the owner a few times. Everyone who works for the company loves their job, got a Heckler & Koch hK45c for my new concealed carry a few weeks ago from them, the firearm was well worth the $950 I paid for it. Love this thing.

On the subject of this photo, is it wrong for these people to take their Christmas photo while holding firearms? I don't see any reason it is, however I do personally view it as unnecessary.

It is the shift, the difference between Christmas spirit and firearms.

To me, Christmas is a peaceful family time with presents, calm, friends and family reunions, you know, 'Peace on Earth, Goodwill towards Men', quiet and happy times.

So, it is not really a time when weapons of any kind should be needed. I just cannot link in my mind Christmas and firearms.

The people in the photo, they are smiling so I guess they are happy doing it and this is their right to be happy and their freedom to have such photos in their family album.