Replacement clutch for a 2001 Prelude?

Any recommendations on a full-face (stage 1) or a 6 puck (Stage 2)? I just need the full kit sans flywheel. What are some good brands and where should I buy? A friend of mine swears by what he calls, "eBay clutches" but I'm a little reluctant to go that route as I usually buy OEM for anything major. However, I don't want an OEM clutch because it's way more than aftermarket and I'm looking for better performance as well.

Thanks, guys!

how much power do you have? is it stock, mostly stock (exhaust, cai, small nitrous kit), modified (turbo, supercharger, mid nitrous kit), or heavily modified (new manifolds, larger fuel injectors, turbo, supercharged, ported and polished heads, larger cam, etc etc etc).

If it is stock or mostly stock you can get away with a stock setup in most cases. Go with the clutch that fits your tq specs, don't go with a clutch because you think you need something better.

how much power do you have? is it stock, mostly stock (exhaust, cai, small nitrous kit), modified (turbo, supercharger, mid nitrous kit), or heavily modified (new manifolds, larger fuel injectors, turbo, supercharged, ported and polished heads, larger cam, etc etc etc).

If it is stock or mostly stock you can get away with a stock setup in most cases. Go with the clutch that fits your tq specs, don't go with a clutch because you think you need something better.

It's stock (for now) with a JDM engine. There's a little slip above 6k RPM when shifting fast. It's not often I go that high, but when I do, I want it to connect. I'm looking for any brands that anyone has used that are reliable.

If it's stock, and you get an aftermarket clutch, it's going to affect the clutch feel, more so with the 6-puck.

A friend had a six puck (stage 2) in his Civic hatchback w/1.8 Integra swap. He let me drive it and yeah, there is a very noticeable change from a stock feel. After a few miles of stop-n-go traffic, I was doing a smooth take-off with no chatter. It just takes some getting used to.

So any brands I should look for?

Mcleod, ram, and zoom are good manufacturers. I would say an integra motor by itself doesn't deem a stage 2. But I don't know what else was done to it. Stock stage 1 would be fine.