Ill be getting this on PC then if thats uncensored. If it turns out the PC version got censored too I wont be buying the game out of principle.

And yet the show isn't censored here? Logic  (Y)

Yea I can happily watch an uncensored episode on TV where Mr.Slave shoves Paris Hilton up his Arse, yet we can't watch an Anal Probing cut scene?

Ill be getting this on PC then if thats uncensored. If it turns out the PC version got censored too I wont be buying the game out of principle.

Yea I can happily watch an uncensored episode on TV where Mr.Slave shoves Paris Hilton up his Arse, yet we can't watch an Anal Probing cut scene?

Thank you for that last line. That has really made my day and reminded me I need to re-watch and get up to date with the episodes. :)

Disappointing its not on PS4. Will buy it on PC though and probably patch it so its uncensored. Im sure someone will release a patch that enables uncensored mode for us Aussies. 

I took a chance and pre-ordered the game (steam key) on a website called 2game.com.  They have a promo code that would bring the price down to $35.

Not sure how the hell they can offer it for almost half price, but I figured it was worth the risk. {fingers crossed}

I think that's partly true but I think the real reason is that claiming a game is censored generates a lot of headlines and discussion in forums like this, which makes for an effective marketing campaign.

Yeah, It is cynical marketing, but it works. It's like "banned ads". People will move heaven and earth, or at least go to the trouble of searching for it on Youtube, in order to view it because it has the label of "banned". Marketers have been known to make adverts they know will never pass censors just to generate this type of hype and reputation.

Ironically, the banned content is usually something most people wouldn't really pay to much attention to if their attention hadn't been drawn to it by censoring it. I think that is the Streisand effect?

Pre-ordered from Amazon as the reviews make it sound like a good game, i like the developer and south park humour so it should be a winner, i wish it was on the XB1, i pre-ordered for the 360 but i was hoping to twindle that console down and retire it, however i love achievements or i would have got it for the PC. 

Looking forward to playing it, just have to find time for that and PvZ Garden WarFare shaping up to be a busy month :D

i pre-ordered from Amazon as they have some pretty good prices for the UK release. 

I started playing that game, and it's been a while that I've seriously been tempted to take off work to play a video game... Man it's awesome.

Why no PS4/XB1?

game originally developed 2+ years ago. the game then switched developers and after several delays, it's just now coming out.

im holding off to see if theyre going to port it. i'd really like to play this on my PS4.

Anyone playing this on a PC: Does it have full controller support?

With it being on XBOX and PS i'm assuming it does, but i also assumed BF4 would and it didn't.