RealPlayer 15 out

Question

Yeah, that's strange. I thought every one at Neowin (especially the main writers) LOVED RealPlayer and have not a negative thing to say about it.

Yeah, that's strange. I thought every one at Neowin (especially the main writers) LOVED RealPlayer and have not a negative thing to say about it.

that is strange.... :s :s :ermm:

post-2-0-32564900-1323003115.jpg

• Like 2

When you consider the seriously minor software that does get a mention...!

You definitely missed providing a link. Not that I'd download it, but whoa, I just had such a flashback. They still make Real Player?

The shock horror of having to type in real.com yourself! :p

I like it as it has a neat download video function in the browsers, but that's about all I use it for.

When you consider the seriously minor software that does get a mention...!

The shock horror of having to type in real.com yourself! :p

I like it as it has a neat download video function in the browsers, but that's about all I use it for.

same here (Y)

I use REAL player religiously. I love it so much that I am excited for any updates that come, as they don't update it often it keeps me in suspense. I usually check the real.com homepage 5 times a day, but for some reason I stopped checking last week.

Maybe I got complacent and thought that all of the amazing offers that the send me via. pop up to my desktop, that they would include product updates with their offers, allowing them to make even more amazing product offers, but no they didn't.

REAL, I am really disappointed in you that you didn't tell me. I am for real about this.

I can't wait to get even more amazing real offers when I install this update, maybe I will get some new and revamped helpful toolbars or a search "assistant". Sometimes I accidentally try to use Google when I should be using the Real's far superior co-sponsored search engine, which is much better than Google because it contains even more amazing offers.

Maybe the Bonzi Buddy will be re-introduced? One can only hope. That thing was a pillar of the internet and left a giant hole in the internet which has yet to be filled.

Hopefully this update will also send enough personal data about myself and my browsing habits so they can tell that there is still a strong interest in these sorts of things in the internet market place, so that they can be more agressive to re-introduce these features.

Ohhh no! A new Real Player released and no-one knew. This is terrible news in 1997 :|

About the last (possibly only) time I ever used it!!

Didn't take long at all to realize what this was about. :x

People still use this trash? I thought they had shut down the real player side of the business ages ago and moved on to their other big thing that I can't remember the name of or what it does

websites that stream video and audio using realplayer need to upgrade to flash/silverlight/html5, there is no reason for anyone to use realplayer anymore. Same with quicktime, can't believe apple's movie trailers they have still use quicktime and not html5!