News: 14 year old has sex with 100 men for a bet

A 14-year-old girl has been taken into care in Zagreb, Croatia, after she had sex with 100 men in a month just to win a bet with her school friends.

Shocked childcare officials say the youngsters started off playing a game that got out of hand.

Clinic for Child Protection head Gordana Flander said: "It was kind of a game in a school class who would be able to sleep with the bigger number of guys. The girl is having counselling so she can understand why her behaviour was wrong."

source

Where were the parents all the time?

And those retardeed men should also be identified and punished.

You know, girls look older at very young age these days so maybe just 50% realized that they were having sex with an underage kid.

• Like 2

when i was 14years old. My friends and i used to bet on who will jump the farthest from the 1st floor of our school. :p

or whose Action figures will take the highest fall.

Not related really :p

• Like 4

You know, girls look older at very young age these days so maybe just 50% realized that they were having sex with an underage kid.

Age of consent is lower (14) in some European countries, IIRC.

It's 11 in other places - say in south america. They also say "men" but then says guys so does that mean 15yr olds (which is bad but not so bad) or 32yr olds (which would be gross)?

When i was 14 i slept with my best friend whom was 13 at the time, lol does that make me a pedo? :ermm: We figured we would experiment together and figure out what this whole buzz about sex was. We did it a few times for like 2 weeks then that was that. I can't imagine now sleeping with a girl any more than 6yrs - maybe 8yrs younger than me as I feel they are lacking "experience"

(i'm 30 now - so not even 18yr olds - well maybe if she's freaking smoking hot and i'm drunk and she's already humping my leg. :laugh:)

Age of consent is lower (14) in some European countries, IIRC.

It's 14 in Israel, but the "lucky" guy/girl has to be no more than 3 years older than their partner, so 14 + 17 is ok. 14 + 18 is bad, VERY BAD ! :)

And from 16+ you can pretty much **** anyone you want.

I don't think she slept with old men, I suspect this is said to make it sound more dramatic than it actually is.

I can't see the issue here, if she wants to **** 100 guys, go for it. 14 or 34.

I don't see any problem i tend to side with nature over so called morality which has it's origins in religion and we all know how morale people who follow religion are don't we?

my view when Mother Nature rolls out the red carpet it's A-OK.

Wikipedia says the age of consent in Croatia is 14 - so no legal problems whatsoever for anyone.

IMHO there is one question to be asked:

Did she enjoy it or did she feel she had to do it because of the bet?

The former means there's no problem. The latter means she has mental problems, not necessarily related to sex.

I don't see any problem i tend to side with nature over so called morality which has it's origins in religion and we all know how morale people who follow religion are don't we?

That can happen as young as nine, so no... Just no.

Who said she didn't use condoms every time?

If she's stupid enough to sleep with 100 guys in a month at age 14 then she's stupid enough to forget protection.

If she's stupid enough to sleep with 100 guys in a month at age 14 then she's stupid enough to forget protection.

This. Only takes one "slip up." If she ended up pregnant that would really compound things.

True enough! When your future 10 year old daughter hits puberty (some girls get it early) and I'm 40 years old, I'll remember you saying this.

ITT People make irrelevant comments about lack of morals in religion, while saying it's ok for little girls to get screwed by older men.

True enough! When your future 10 year old daughter hits puberty (some girls get it early) and I'm 40 years old, I'll remember you saying this.

ITT People make irrelevant comments about lack of morals in religion, while saying it's ok for little girls to get screwed by older men.

Nope. One person did say it was okay. 1 < 2, thus it's not "people".

Also, nothing here mentions the age of the "men" that girl slept with. She may very well have slept with 100 teenagers.