News: 14 year old has sex with 100 men for a bet

Nope. One person did say it was okay. 1 < 2, thus it's not "people".

Also, nothing here mentions the age of the "men" that girl slept with. She may very well have slept with 100 teenagers.

Cool. That's not what that the poster I was responding to said though. And why are you getting defensive about the vagueness of my posts? :p

It's 11 in other places - say in south america.

Whoa, where did you get this? If I?m to believe Google, such age varies from 13 to 18, based on country...

True enough! When your future 10 year old daughter hits puberty (some girls get it early) and I'm 40 years old, I'll remember you saying this.

ITT People make irrelevant comments about lack of morals in religion, while saying it's ok for little girls to get screwed by older men.

i never said religion lacked Morales what i said was most if not all morality in this world comes from religion yet look what the catholic church gets up to also you'd be welcome that's if she doesn't shoot you first.

Cool. That's not what that the poster I was responding to said though. And why are you getting defensive about the vagueness of my posts? :p

Your last remark was clearly targeting everyone :)

Your last remark was clearly targeting everyone :)

I would apologize, and clarify my intent, but to be honest, I'm not going to change a habit of my speech because you're anal. Leave it at that. ;)

She should have just been with one guy 100 times in a month. ( as long as he was the same age range) That would have been one happy fellow. I do not want to imagine the various stds she has now..

It is disturbing, but I have to say that if she attended school and still managed to bang at least 3 guys a day, then I would find that slightly impressive too.

And those retardeed men should also be identified and punished.

Why? Punished based on what crime?

(The question about her parents was also silly, but this has already received a funny remark.)

Did your parents watch you having sex? didnt think so.

Nope and I didn't had it either.

All I was saying is that she had sex with 100 people. She must be very, very strong, emotionally to control her emotions in front of her parents or the parents didn't noticed much

Nope and I didn't had it either.

All I was saying is that she had sex with 100 people. She must be very, very strong, emotionally to control her emotions in front of her parents or the parents didn't noticed much

Why would her parents notice. I'm pretty sure my parents didn't know I was having sex when I was 17.

Why would her parents notice. I'm pretty sure my parents didn't know I was having sex when I was 17.

I think its different when you have sex some 3-5 times in a month and when you have it a 100 times in a month

Maybe its just me

For those 100 or so men:

But seriously.... I don't think many males will (seriously) imagine having that many in such a short time frame.

As for the girl, when you are having your 6th in 2 days, sex don't become emotional, probably as I can't say I have experience like that. My grandma had 7 children, by the 6th and 7th, she don't even need help at all giving birth or so she said. Things do become second nature and she could just be going through the motions after a while. Unless me or you have experienced what she experienced, we probably can't definitively say what is going through her head.

Where were the parents all the time?

Where were the parents all the time?

The girl used them for whoring. Guys didn't rape her or something so I say those guys are the victims not criminals.

This girl claims she had sex with one hundred different guys in a single month... and people just believe her?

My bet, unless she is freakin' hot, would be that she had sex with as many people as she could in a month, then claimed it was a ridiculous number to outdo her peers. Then a rumor spread, teachers or parents become involved, and so on.

I very much doubt she actually had sex with one hundred different males in a single month. Just think, that's like three or four a day with no days off. Even getting in a little bit of batch processing with all the 14 year old boys queuing up at school that's a bit of a push.

Anyway, I'm sure the question we're all asking ourselves is... was she freakin' hot?

Anyway, I'm sure the question we're all asking ourselves is... was she freakin' hot?

So this is going back to the "Pics or it didn't happen" movement right?

Brb, I'll go check 4chan for pics! :D