Xbox LIVE December giveaway - Twitter

Hello all,

I have started a little something on my Facebook profile for my friends who use Xbox. What I have been doing is every day in december I have been giving away one Xbox LIVE code that is redeemable at the marketplace. These codes are for a number of things such as avatar items, microsoft points, Xbox LIVE Gold subscription codes (48hr, 1 month, and 3 months), and just various items. However, I thought to bring this little giveaway to Neowin. Unfortunatly I have already given away 6 of these codes, however, I do have about 6 more left for this 12 days of gifts thing. So once these codes are gone they are gone.

So how do you get a chance to get these codes? It's simple. All you need to do is follow me on twitter for the remaining days and use the hashtag "itylernallen" in a comment or just RT me, or even just follow. Depending on the code I will either just tweet it or I will message someone the code.

Maybe sometime down the road I might give away a little something for the new year like a full year subscription to Xbox LIVE, but who knows.

Anyways, just follow me at www.twitter.com/itylernallen and I will post a code ether later on tonight or tomorrow morning.

Enjoy! :rofl: