Which HTC?

Hi,

I'm looking to make the move from iPhone to HTC. I've been using iPhone for the past 3 years and now that the 4S has been released, it was a case of upgrade or change what im using, as my current 3Gs has had its day I'm afraid.

- Although, the price of an unlocked sim free iP4S is nothing like what I'm looking to pay for a mobile phone. Not considering, I only use it for the odd bit of browsing, phone calls and SMS.

So I've been looking at HTC, android seems a pretty stable and open platform with considerable ease of use. I was looking at the EVO 3D which seems a pretty fast piece of kit. Everything I would need looking at it, but my dad has been looking at the Desire. now Im a little confused on the differences between the Desire S/HD/Z etc.

Which handset would you reccomend, taking into consideration, I want pretty speedy browsing, half decent camera, music on the go, reliable battery life, SMS and less lag within applications.

Also, what are each phones main selling points? (other than the obvious 3D camera - EVO3D)

Cheers,

Sam.

You can get anything you want except decent battery life with the new phones.

Desire S is just a normal phone, HD has a bigger 4.3'' screen and Z has a slide-out portrait qwerty keyboard.

You might wanna take a look at Sensation, since it has larger 768 MB memory compared to 512 of Desire'.

On a side note, you should check out Windows Phone. I think you'll like it. Yes, you should definitely check it out before you make a decision.

Never had a good experience with any windows phone I've used so Id rather not. Best battery life out of those mentioned?

Never had a good experience with any windows phone I've used so Id rather not. Best battery life out of those mentioned?

Any one of 'em will last a day or merely the next morning with moderate usage, but it'll get you through the day.

Desire HD don't count in this catagory

Was your experience with a Windows phone before they completely changed the look and feel?

I am jealous, the Nokia Lumia looks like a great phone, I just don't like the look of the Windows OS.