2011 VGA reveals

Gameinformer

To our relief, it's an HD remix of the first few Tony Hawk games, called Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD. The fine folks at Joystiq spoke to the skateboarding legend on the red carpet this evening, and Mr. Hawk provided a few fresh details. Think of it as a greatest hits package, with some of the more memorable levels from the first two games, including the school and downhill levels. It's planned to be released digitally sometime in the first half of 2012.

About damn time, tired of the crappy games that could never live up to the 1st two.

EDIT

Figure I would just turn this into a reveal thread. Just showed a trailer for the next tekken.

Hitman Trailer

New PS3 Exclusive from Naughty Dog The Last of Us

I shouted **** yes when I saw that. Generals was my favorite of the entire series.

Me too. I honestly didn't see it coming. I would've never expected BioWare to be behind a Command & Conquer game. And the fact that it's Generals 2, oh my goodness. I just experienced my first nerdgasm. The fact that it's using Frostbite 2 makes it so much better.

COMMAND & CONQUER GENERALS 2 i hope they improve it and take parts from supreme commander. (like zoom all the way out, support for dual screen)

Did anyone get the feeling of "I Am Legend" watching "The Last of Us" reveal?

I absolutely did, and it looks f'ing amazing. I also had no clue until now Naughty Dog was behind it. Absolutely cannot wait.

Because C&C:Gen2 is using frostbite2, wondering if it will be Strat or Like Battlefield.

Just seems FrostBite 2 is Overkill for a RTS

Generals 2 looks amazing. Frostbite 2!

As I said on Kotaku, the first didn't get the repect it deserved upon release. It's my favorite of the three C&C sub-brands, though.

Because C&C:Gen2 is using frostbite2, wondering if it will be Strat or Like Battlefield.

Just seems FrostBite 2 is Overkill for a RTS

Unreal Engine 3 did side scrollers. Are they like UT3?

I'm all for EA using Frostbite 2 for everything, it's about time all their devs were using an up to date game engine on the PC.

I'm recording the last half of the show, so I probably won't be back in here til later :)

No surprise epic's new game looks completely dull and uninteresting.

MW3 wins best shooter.

Kinda shows how much of a joke the vga's are if, almost every year, they give best shooter to a game that isn't much more than a copy and paste job.

No surprise epic's new game looks completely dull and uninteresting.

Kinda shows how much of a joke the vga's are if, almost every year, they give best shooter to a game that isn't much more than a copy and paste job.

Yeah I agree on them both. Looks like Epic took a step back.