- Fix compilation on OpenBSD.
- Fix remotely-triggerable crashes by validating strings in a few messages related to buddy list management. Thanks to Evgeny Boger for reporting this! (#14682)
- IPv6 fixes (Linus Lüssing)
- Fix problems linking against GnuTLS. (#14544)
- Fix a memory leak when admitting UTF-8 text with a non-UTF-8 primary encoding. (#14700)
- Fix crashes and memory leaks when receiving malformed voice and video requests. Thanks to Thijs Alkemade for reporting this!
- Separate "username" and "server" when adding new Sametime accounts. (#14608)
- Fix compilation in Visual C++. (#14608)
- Fix CVE-2011-3594, by UTF-8 validating incoming messages before passing them to glib or libpurple. Identified by Diego Bauche Madero from IOActive. (#14636)
- Fetch buddy icons in some cases where we previously weren't. (#13050)
- Fix compilation
Download: Pidgin 2.10.1 for Windows (offline installer)