• Android
    • none of the above
  3. 3. Your Desktop?

• Windows
    • Mac
    • ChromeOS
    • none of the above

What's Your's?

What will you choose among these three ecosystems, if given a choice?

It's not about what you have.

Please stick to options provided. The reason for this poll, is to determine the winner among the top 3 contesters.

Microsoft, Apple and Google are widely believed to lead in these three form-factors.

You are only given these three options. Other options may exist, but you only have these options to choose from.

It is not asking what you have, but what you will you choose out of these options.

It's okay, you don't need to specify the version number or device in your comments. It is a war of ecosystem.

Just say Windows, iPhone, ChromeOS...

Post has been Edited.

you need options for those who don't have iOS, Android or Windows Phone / Tablets! I have a symbian phone and don't have a tablet lol...

My PC runs Windows 7 ....

there needs to be a (null) vote for smartphone and tablet because I don't have either

and linux should be added to the desktop vote

anyway for my desktop it's OSX dual-booted with Windows 7 on my MBP

you need options for those who don't have iOS, Android or Windows Phone / Tablets! I have a symbian phone and don't have a tablet lol...

My PC runs Windows 7 ....

Well, these options are testing the people's opinion around the Top 3 runners only.

I removed all the other options.

In coming years, the fight seems to be between Microsoft, Google and Apple only. Most analysts believe that.

So this poll is trying to find the number one contender.

The poll doesn't work. I don't own a tablet, so I can't vote on the other two options.

For what it's worth though, Android on the smartphone and Mac OS X at home. Windows XP at work.

Well, these options are testing the people's opinion around the Top 3 runners only.

In coming years, the fight seems to be between Microsoft, Google and Apple only. Most analysts believe that.

Need more options. Or like someone said a 'null' option. I personally can't vote since you don't have webOS listed under tablet, which will skew results as some people won't be able to vote.

Phone: Android

Tablet: webOS (Touchpad)

PC: Windows 7 (Work PC: WinXP)

iPhone 4

iPad 1

Macbook

I'm not an Apple fanboy as it looks though! As I rarely use the iPad any more (prefer the laptop) but it's my only tablet.

And I'm starting to get tempted by a Win 7 phone - I'm just not brave enough to take the plunge yet!

Do prefer OS X to Windows though.

well I can tell you right now, no one's going to want to use a chrome book just because of the outrageous price wanted for them

unless they lower the price to at least $199 no one is going to want to buy a netbook with nothing but a web browser when they can get one with the full Windows 7 experience

Phone: Android (I have an Atrix) Runner up would be iPhone, tiles suck.

Tablet: Don't own, would go android, again runner up being iPad, tiles still suck

Computer: Windows 7, 8 if I can remove metro.

INVALID POLL

However, without "null" options for any of them, then you are limiting who can take part (IE: only those who have all three). I only have two, therefore cannot vote.

If you were only after the data for people who have all three products then this could have been made clear.

• 4 weeks later...