Expendables 2

People who think these movies suck probably didn't grow up with Arnold/Stallone movies, for those that did and loved them, these are great. :D These films are probably the last hurrah of the 80s/early 90s era action movies, and if you are criticizing the plot of them, then you are missing the point.

This looks to top the first one in every way, can't wait. :woot:

People who think these movies suck probably didn't grow up with Arnold/Stallone movies, for those that did and loved them, these are great. :D These films are probably the last hurrah of the 80s/early 90s era action movies, and if you are criticizing the plot of them, then you are missing the point.

agreed! I can't wait! :woot:

So true. How can a film with Norris, Van Damme, Stallone, Schwarzenegger and Lundgren not be badass?

Also it is always nice to see an action film that is not completely CG.

I Love these films these guys where heroes growing up and the man him self is in it , Arnold, its gonna be quality

Couldn't have said it better (Y) I for one can't wait to see this on the big screen :D

I still have not gotten around to watching the first one... Guess I need to lol :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So many action heroes in one movie I'm surprised the film in the cameras could take it and didn't burst into flames.

Any word on what it's going to be rated yet? I notice those pictures don't have that bit of information on them. Needs to be R.

last I heard it was Rated R but that could change of course!

last I heard it was Rated R but that could change of course!

Yeah i heard the same thing, it better be a R rated movie or else it really doesn't have anything going for it.

Fans don't watch this movie because of its plot but for the violence.

It's rated R now as it was Chuck Norris that wanted it PG-13 then few weeks later it got changed to Rated-R.

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Also there are already talks of a part 3 and Stallone offered Seagal a role in it. Lets hope he excepts! Omg now I know how the world is going to end, Seagal is going to except and once they start shooting the world explodes because it just can't handle the epicness of it all!!!!!!!! :laugh: