Expendables 2

I'll probably end up watching it, but I'll also think about how terrible it is, just like The Expendables. I can't even remember what the plot was from the first film...someone double crossed the guys, that's pretty much the only thing I remember. Oh, and guns. Quite a lot of guns.

I can't wait, need some mindless action :)

I'll probably end up watching it, but I'll also think about how terrible it is, just like The Expendables. I can't even remember what the plot was from the first film...someone double crossed the guys, that's pretty much the only thing I remember. Oh, and guns. Quite a lot of guns.

which plot are you talking about Intrinsica, there weren't in the first one :rofl: :rofl:

Holy **** Batman, look at that cast.

I am totally expecting atleast 10 legendary one-liners in this movie that will be remembered forever. 5 of them at least by Arnold himself. :p

Like the first one, the trailer got me so pumped up, and the movie....well... we all know how that went.

Hopefully this time around they will make it make sense, and a good movie. Especially if Norris and Arnold are in it. Neither of them know how to fail.... right? :shifty:

Oh, and more Statham fight scenes. Dude's a badass, hands down.

The trailer looks awesome. I seriously have no clue why people keep saying the first movie sucked. If you didn't like it, fine, but clearly it wasn't made for you. It was made for people like me that, when things are being shot and blown up, the plot can take a back seat to allow for more badassery.

• 4 months later...

So do we know if Donnie Yen is going to be in this? The last I heard he was offered the role. :\

aaxhzOJB.jpg aaoPP6BV.jpg aaxFidRQ.jpg aahuHGEe.jpg aaxxDtKy.jpg aaxaBc2N.jpg aamufRca.jpg aafMPAB1.jpg aac8r6hl.jpg aakcOrp3.jpg aaeCNPTD.jpg

Any chance of putting all those photos together. I so want it for my Facebook cover photo ;)

OH god, all those action heros in one movie?!??! No wonder the world will end in 2012, there has to be some twisting of the laws of physics going on when you combine all of them together on screen.