Verizon Upgrade

Hi guys,

I currently have a HTC TB and have the ability to upgrade it to a new device at the VZW discounted price.

My two choices seen to be between the new Motorola Razr or the Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

I know the Samsung Galaxy Nexus uses the latest Android 4.0 OS but any other feedback regarding both choices?

Anyone with first hand experience with both devices?

Thanks!

Honestly you can't go wrong with either. I just got the Galaxy Nexus today and can't put it down. The only real difference between the two hardware wise is the screen. If you can't decide, go to the store and pick whichever one looks the best to you and get that one because like I said, you really can't go wrong with either.

Glad to hear.... I think I will take your suggestion and try both of them out live at the Verizon store.

After the HTC TB I just don't want to make the same mistake twice in a row.

• 2 weeks later...

The thing about the Razr (and this is one of the reason's I got the Bionic instead of the Razr) is they told me the battery life isn't get on the Razr and it's better on the Bionic (even though I now have a extended battery for the bionic). Also I don't like how you would had to use a little screw driver to open the battery on the Razr.

How can you upgrade already? Can you be specific about how? Also, I vote for the HTC Rezound, it has a better screen than the Nexus and will get ICS eventually.

Or I'll vote for the Nexus because it'll get more updates via google than the others.

How can you upgrade already? Can you be specific about how? Also, I vote for the HTC Rezound, it has a better screen than the Nexus and will get ICS eventually.

Or I'll vote for the Nexus because it'll get more updates via google than the others.

I'm on a family plan and am using my 2nd line upgrade for my main line.

I would go with the Nexus. Funny thing is that my local Verizon store didnt have the Nexus or the Razr on display.

Mine didn't either and promptly asked to check out both devices. They open both (turned them on!) and allowed me to play with them for about 15min a piece.

I'm settled on a Galaxy Nexus and I see my local Best Buy has them in stock vs VWZ wait of 8-10 days.

Does anyone know if I can get VWZ's replacement warranty via BB??

I don't want BB's Geek Squad Protection.