Aww. Microsoft (Xbox Rewards) you shouldn't have.

Free avatar shirt for thoseof us that have been in the program (I assume) since last December. On an ipad right now so too much trouble for a picture, but guy and girl versions of a red ahirt with "xbox <3 you" in white text. Just a nice little gift.

I believe these shirts were also given out at Gamescom in Cologne during August this year. I know I've seen them in the real world, and I think they were given out there.

Got mine and gave the female one to the missus. Cheers MS! Might combine this with that banshee from last time :laugh:

Yup, and it seems they are also handing out free one month gold subscriptions as well. Just got mine.

Oh really? Did you have to do anything for that or just randomly assigned it?

Oh really? Did you have to do anything for that or just randomly assigned it?

Random email:

Xbox Xbox@engage.xbox.com

Dec 14 (2 days ago)

to me

If you are having trouble viewing this email, please view the online version.

The new Xbox LIVE? experience?including full Kinect? for Xbox 360? integration?has come to your living room.*

Because we know you'll love the new features that are available only on Xbox LIVE Gold, we're giving you a free month to get started.

Connect your Xbox 360 console to the Internet; then redeem the code below to get your free month of Gold:**

G87CM-XWX2M-6DKRW-M7HTD-VWT3D (already used btw :)

Microsoft Studios | Jobs | Forums | Espa?ol | Newsletter | Mobile | Xbox.com

* Xbox LIVE Gold membership or other subscriptions and requirements apply for some Xbox LIVE features, including YouTube. See xbox.com/live. Not all features and content on Xbox LIVE are Kinect voice and gesture enabled. Kinect functionality varies by app and feature and also requires Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor (sold separately).

** Single-use token valid only for named recipient of this email. Limit: one (1) gift per person. This offer is nontransferable and is not redeemable for cash. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Xbox 360 console must be connected to the Internet for the token to be redeemed. For Xbox LIVE system requirements, see xbox.com/live.

As part of the Xbox LIVE service, we will be sending communications to you via email periodically. You are receiving this member service update as part of your Xbox LIVE membership. This email is provided for informational purposes only. Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, in this email.

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052

? 2011 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Wow, it's a good thing I didn't delete the Microsoft e-mail that contained that month of gold... I thought it was just a mistake of them sending out the new dashboard e-mail again. :laugh:

Why would you want your avatar to 'wear' a shirt which only serves to promote the Xbox brand and associate it with <3 ? I don't get it.

Because they like it. I have a Chevy shirt at home that I wear on occasion because I love my Chevrolet cars. I have some T-shirts from concerts that I wear cuz I like the bands too.

Not sure if these are account specific, but if not enjoy to whomever claims it first...

Male T-Shirt

33WM2-9WY39-7H2FG-PQQ9Y-HDXMZ

Female T-Shirt

YMYK6-QGHTK-P2HM9-JV9J3-RYT7Z

Because they like it. I have a Chevy shirt at home that I wear on occasion because I love my Chevrolet cars. I have some T-shirts from concerts that I wear cuz I like the bands too.

Point taken thanks for bringing me back down to earth. Nothing new about wearing your heart on your sleeve. I guess it is only such a contentious issue with me because it is on the Xbox platform that you are stating allegiance to Xbox. Anything where a company says it loves you and you go along with the game by endorsing that message to others on your virtual chest just seems..

I should hush my thoughts.