I found out this morning that a good friend of mine died from a drug overdose. He was only 27. This holiday season, I urge everybody here to remember and be grateful (sp?) for everything and everyone that you have in your life. I wish I had talked to my friend more often, but the truth is that him and I kind of lost contact with each otheer these last few months. I will always regret that. I, for one, will be making an effort from now on to keep in contact with my friends and family because you don't know what you have until it is gone.

Have a merry Christmas, everyone (or a happy Hannukah (sp?), OT whatever you celebrate).

May your friend rest in peace!

What a tough and rough way to learn to better stay connected. Really sad. :(

Wish you and everyone involved all the best.

As FMH said, great message, really! :)

Glassed Silver:mac

I'm so sorry. :(

That must be very tough for you, and his other loved ones. I offer my deepest condolences.

TY

Sorry to hear man, tough situation. But the holidays are always about those around you that you love. Can be hard to remember that due to the constant bombardment of crap that companies and others throw at us during these times. But the true reason to always celebrate is for those you love and cherish.