EA's Track Record on Subscription Games ?

because im not to familiar with EA's track history on subscription games ( i just read seconds ago that Warhammer is EA )

what is their track history regarding MMO's, or subscription gaming in general ( have they been breached, or common missbills / double bills / ect / ect

reason im asking is because im deciding if it would be better to go pure Time Code to SWTOR, or just give EA my CC. Because of the whole XBL FIFA thing thats been going on, im leery on giving EA my #.

Time Codes or CC is no bother, i can get time codes from Amazon, or just flat out sub through EA/Bioware

There was only one major billing issue in my time with Warhammer Online. They "accidentally" billed people many people multiple times. In my case, it was a total of 14 times!

Evidence in my bank statement:

post-61965-0-34817500-1324225588.jpg

They made up for it by refunding the money (obviously) and giving away in-game items and junk like that, but honestly, items don't exactly make me happy when $223.72 is billed to my account unexpectedly...

There was only one major billing issue in my time with Warhammer Online. They "accidentally" billed people many people multiple times. In my case, it was a total of 14 times!

Evidence in my bank statement:

post-61965-0-34817500-1324225588.jpg

They made up for it by refunding the money (obviously) and giving away in-game items and junk like that, but honestly, items don't exactly make me happy when $223.72 is billed to my account unexpectedly...

..free virtual stuff doesn't make up for your headaches and your REAL time..

i forgot about that happening to warhammer.

but true an issue like that can both be trivial or break some people

havent heard about anything major other then that though, ended up just doing the mo-mo sub.