Men: Then & Now

Seriously?

No really seriously?

Yes, seriously..

Most guys today have become timid and insecure because their fathers didn't teach them anything on how to be a man

• Like 2

Yes, seriously..

Most guys today have become timid and insecure because their fathers didn't teach them anything on how to be a man

I think it has more to do with parents not acting like, you know...parents. People are to bust with their own lives and shouldn't have kids if they cannot give them the attention they need.

• Like 1

Yes, seriously..

So the guys in the "Now" pictures are timid and insecure because of the way they look? :huh:

Also USA then... Rambo... a movie from the 80's. Look how some guys dressed in the 80's.

it's partly true i think.....men don't feel less of a man today if they wear pink t-shirts and have a haircut instead of greasy hair and stinky smell.

It looks like watching men evolve where men stopped feeling homophobic or insecure and break social pressure against men.But off course there are still men out there with who thinks eating raw meat with their hands or carrying lots of guns is what makes a man..If that were true cavemen would be king of the hill today.

Yes, seriously..

I really hope this is sarcasm otherwise I do fear for the whole of humanities future.

That's totally what society needs more Nazis and mass murders I totally agree I mean come on 100,000 dead during the Iraq war? that's nothing the Japanese raped more than that during Nanking, the Nazis and Japs killed 60 million people, Auschwitz and Unit 731 **** yeah thats what I'm talking about!