Kim Jong Il died

it's working fine all 104 settings get tested every week.

Sweet, then you should know, that I know that none of the top imageboards ever sleep. (Y)

Glassed Silver:mac

I'm on a US Army base in Dongducheon and things are pretty quiet here. I thought they would be rolling out for an emergency excercise when the news broke. Maybe they don't want to spook the North Korean Generals right now.

I'm not afraid to admit it, I'm glad he's dead. It's a shame that his son who takes over will most likely be worse though.

The US should invade North Korea now, it's been a while since last time they invaded a country :p

I'm on a US Army base in Dongducheon and things are pretty quiet here. I thought they would be rolling out for an emergency excercise when the news broke. Maybe they don't want to spook the North Korean Generals right now.

My thoughts are with you and your troop!

Hope you have a peaceful time there.

War sucks.

Best of luck and take care! (Y)

Do you have family?

Glassed Silver:mac

Can always count on you for the short bus posts.

Cheers :p

I have a feeling that his son would be a better option that some old generals. At least he might have some different vision for a country.

If only it would lead to the end of the Stalinian dynasty in North Korea, the end of suffering for the North Korea people and the reunification of both Koreas ....

This is extraordinarily dangerous.

Kim Jong-un, his ~28 y/o son, has.not been prepared as long as expected. His regents, Kim Jung Il's sister & her husband, are politically weak themselves but regarded overseas as "evil" even in diplomatic circles. This may force Kim Jung-un to make an aggressive move vs. the South to solidify his position.

It's also possible China could move to take over NK "to restore order" in which case NK nukes could fly at China, conventionals or nukes at the South & US forces to get us involved, or both. Basically; take everyone down with them.

Or....the populace could do everyones worst nightmare; head across the border into China & SK.

This could get ugly.

This is extraordinarily dangerous.

Kim Jong-un, his ~28 y/o son, has.not been prepared as long as expected. His regents, Kim Jung Il's sister & her husband, are politically weak themselves but regarded overseas as "evil" even in diplomatic circles. This may force Kim Jung-un to make an aggressive move vs. the South to solidify his position.

It's also possible China could move to take over NK "to restore order" in which case NK nukes could fly at China, conventionals or nukes at the South & US forces to get us involved, or both. Basically; take everyone down with them.

Or....the populace could do everyones worst nightmare; head across the border into China & SK.

This could get ugly.

After thinking about it, yea this could be bad. Maybe being forced to make him self look powerful and strong?