Steam Holiday Sale

Singularity was alright. A bit weird, but alright. I picked up Sanctum and Portal 2 finally.

I doubt I'll get anything else. So many games so little time o.O especially if I err get a job *grin*

Got a 50% off a valve game coupon. Though I have every game I could care about besides Portal 2 but its gonna need to get cheaper then $30 for me to get it.

Portal 2 is on sale for $7.50.

Too bad I've got no money right now, there's a few things I've wanted for a long while! :(

Wow their "epic holiday giveaway" is absolutely huge, the grand prize is every single game on steam! :woot: Whoever gets to win that is very lucky indeed!

Singularity.

Any recommendations?

It's a fun old school game, when I played it it had really bad texture issues they just wouldn't load properly you might want to check if they've been fixed.

I want this to happen to me! :cry:

w8kGS.png

At the moment, I'm on the verge of spending ?20 just on the first day of the sales. Still got a few hours to mull it over though. :p

So, what have people here won so far? I won Half-Life 2 (already own it) and 25% off THQ games. Personally, I think the coupons are kind of useless since they have to be used after the sale and the games are already on discount more than the value of the coupons :/ Would be nice if there was a ubisoft coupon so I can pick up AC Revelations.

I've seen the list of the upcoming achievements though, I'll probably get to work on earning those in advance soon to save a bit of time. :p

Same here!

Unlocked the Orcs Must Die! achievement too, but haven't got a second gift yet. :/

Apparently, if you view your backpack in TF2, Portal 2 or Spiral Knights it will refresh your inventory. Also, You're supposed to get 2 gifts with the first (look at your inventory) achievement. I only have that one achievement and got 2 gifts.

Also, You're supposed to get 2 gifts with the first (look at your inventory) achievement. I only have that one achievement and got 2 gifts.

Hmm, weird. I've only got the one gift, and I just tried refreshing the inventory the way you suggested.

Inventory is kind of funky atm, I've traded valve discount codes from my other accounts to the main one and they seemed to have disappeared, only to return later.

Inventory is kind of funky atm, I've traded valve discount codes from my other accounts to the main one and they seemed to have disappeared, only to return later.

Yeah, it's definitely acting up at the moment. I just did a trade with someone to get a gift copy of PAYDAY: The Heist, and it's not showing up in my inventory.

Ahh, the price we pay for the awesome sales... :/

Is fable 3 worth the 12.5$. only 1 hr left i think. respond quick guys...

damn it. i got only a coal as my second gift and a 50%valve coupon. both useless... darn :(

Not really, Fable 3 is quite disappointing. Especially if you liked Fable II.

It is short, easy and not very fun to play at all.

I got coal and 33% off Valve. I own all of Valve's games so kinda pointless. Oh well guess what my brother will be getting for Christmas? :laugh:

OK, my casulties on the first day... :p

Max Payne Bundle (EU)

2.49 GBP

Unreal Deal

5.74 GBP

JC2 DLC - Bull's Eye Assault Rifle

0.18 GBP

Just Cause 2 DLC - Monster Truck

0.18 GBP

JC2 Black Market Boom Pack

0.39 GBP

JC2 DLC: Black Market Aerial Pack

0.39 GBP

JC2 DLC - Rico's Signature Gun

0.18 GBP

JC2 DLC - Agency Hovercraft

0.18 GBP

Lightfish

1.99 GBP

Aaaaaaa! Awesome

1.74 GBP

Orcs Must Die!

2.99 GBP

Orcs Must Die! - Artifacts of Power DLC

0.49 GBP

Orcs Must Die! - Lost Adventures DLC

0.74 GBP

Total

17.68 GBP

Plus PAYDAY: The Heist for ?8 from a random seller. Makes up for the last time I missed it on sale, and only paid 50p more. :)

Does anyone here know if you can complete earlier Gift Pile objectives on later days? I only just got "Orcs Must Die!", so I'd hate to miss out on that one. :p