FedEx Guy Throwing My (not OPs) Computer Monitor

nice to know its not just parcleforce here in the uk that treat customers parcles with contempt.

hope he gets fired.

you should send this video off to the local fedex depo. hope your monitor didnt break

Reading the youtube comment

Now I have to return my monitor since it is broken

I hope the person got in contact with the FedEx guys pretty quick... Something like this is terrible and im guessing its not going to be the last time.. :/

That's really messed up. That driver definitely doesn't need to be delivering anything. He doesn't even seem fit to ask for paper or plastic, since he'd probably break the eggs or anything else. Definitely a good thing they had cameras there too.

Pretty bad service that is. But I've witnessed similar things. I remember watching out my living room window as a delivery man took a box containing two hard drives I had ordered out of his truck, balance it on his knee while he grabbed for a pad of paper and his scanner, then the box slipped off his knee in to the road. He picked it up and delivered it.

Out of curiosity I decided to try the drives before sending them back and both had tons and tons of errors. I'm pretty sure that drop messed them up.

That's nothing, I work in a music shop and ParcelfArce threw 6 digital pianos worth around ?700 each over our back gate while we were closed.

They all fell blocking us from even sliding open the gate and as the gate is wire mesh they were visible for anyone to see.

I remember the day my 52" LCD was being delivered. It was supposed to be Amazons "white glove" delivery. As I watched from my window ONE guy was managing that truck so I quickly went out there to help him. I always wondered how he would have gotten that box to my front stairs by himself.

• Like 3

I remember the day my 52" LCD was being delivered. It was supposed to be Amazons "white glove" delivery. As I watched from my window ONE guy was managing that truck so I quickly went out there to help him. I always wondered how he would have gotten that box to my front stairs by himself.

Good attitude to take as well! (Y)

• Like 1

Hope he gets sacked, what a d1ck - if I caught him doing that to any of my stuff, more so that he could see exactly what was in the box, I would have sorted it out there and then

wow, that's crazy! Fedex is typically more gentle with stuff then UPS is here...

but when i order fagile stuff like that, i always call them to have them hold it at the office and i go pick it up

This isn't an issue about the company he works for.. That guy would of done the same thing no matter what uniform he would of been wearing.

Love it when you get a delivery guy on tape doing something he should not be, I had a delivery guy drop kick a package with a hard drive in it marked Fragile, the video showed he kicked the box up to the stairs and then signed the form accepting the package. After we showed the video to the delivery company, they paid the insurance real quick, this was before YouTube and the internet.