LG Fantasy leaked, coming Q1 2012 (Pictures)

Picture-001.jpg?9d7bd4Picture-004.jpg?9d7bd4

untitledmangxg from XDA-Developers claims to have the new LG Fantasy, and has the pictures to back it up. he claims the device was sold to him by a Romanian tester and comes with a 4 inch IPS display and runs Windows phone Mango.

He calls the device ?very nice~ and we will have to agree.

The handset was first leaked all the way in July 2011 by Pocketnow, but then of course was just a rendering and was not accompanied by specs.

via: WMPoweruser

source: XDA-Developers

Looks just like any other phone.

Specifically, it looks like the HTC Trophy. Of cause that won't be a problem if LG doesn't market it as a premium device.

htc-trophy-windows-phone-photos-2.jpg?20110712-094933

At least it looks like it has a FFC, so that should quite some people down. As for the rest of the specs, who knows.

I don't understand the LG bashing here...

I got some android LG phones and their was never something wrong with them.

And for the 'ugly', I don't see that much of a difference these days in the phone designs: a bar with a touchscreen :p

A clearer image of the LG Fantasy: img7151r.jpg

wow...that is a real improvement over the ****ty design of their AT&T phone in first batch.

Probably a stupid question, but in WP7, is that arrow always on the screen?

If so, it's causing a tremendous waste of screen real-estate.

Its only there on the homescreen and app list

Really? Yikes. Does it do anything special that a finger swipe couldn't handle?

nope but just hints that there are more apps available. (if you scroll all the way down on your home screen, the arrow animates and jumps to hint as well)

It doesn't really waste screenspace as rest of the chrome has minimal spacing (between tiles).

Really? Yikes.

Does it do anything special that a finger swipe couldn't handle?

It's a visual cue that there's stuff to the left, it's purpose is clear and not having it would just make the tiles bigger which isn't needed anyways.

What's with the need to fill a UI with chrome and stuff? For what?

It's a visual cue that there's stuff to the left, it's purpose is clear and not having it would just make the tiles bigger which isn't needed anyways.

What's with the need to fill a UI with chrome and stuff? For what?

It just seems like a really lazy way to make an indicator. I don't even see why there's a need for that indicator. If you own the phone, you should know what's on it and where things are. No need for an arrow.

Take out the white space and enlarge the UI slightly. It would look much better that way.

It just seems like a really lazy way to make an indicator. I don't even see why there's a need for that indicator. If you own the phone, you should know what's on it and where things are. No need for an arrow.

Take out the white space and enlarge the UI slightly. It would look much better that way.

You mean like the up arrow button in Android that brings up the apps, I totally don't see the need for that indicator. SInce you own the phone you should know what's on it and where things are. No need for that huge button at the bottom of the screen.