Lion Transformation Pack - The best way to get OS X Lion user experiences

With the same quality of revolutionizing framework used in Windows 8 Transformation Pack, OS X takes step ahead with the cleanest, most elegent and simplistic transformation that shall once again shakes the customization world. This time it supports Windows XP and I could say it looks as good if not better comparing to Windows 7. Get the best Lion experiences for your Windows today.

Features

-Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation

-Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design

-Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7 including Server Editions

-Genuine OS X Lion system resources

-Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly

-UxStyle memory patching

-Lion Frame UI including Aero/Mac features for XP and non-Aero system

-OS X Lion themes, wallpapers, user pictures and logon screen

-OS X Dock emulation with pre-configured docklets optimized for stability/performance

-Expose and Spaces with shortcut keys configured

Make sure you uninstall Snow Transformation Pack with UAC turned off before installing this ones. Lion Transformation Pack can handles UAC at ease but Snow Transformation Pack can't do the same so please don't get confused. I hope this worths the wait for whole year as for both XP and Vista/7 users. Oh, there's also UX Pack edition for people who find modifying system files little scary and want to try out zero-risk version.

Product: Lion Transformation Pack | Lion UX Pack

bikqw.jpg

25fnfgm.jpg

aze5xx.jpg

5r1py.jpg

iptg7a.jpg

If you think this looks like Mac OSX Lion, then you've either never used that OS, or you've been smoking some really strong ****. This is more an pixelated, uglified (yes, I just made that word up) replica of OSX Lion than a "transformation pack"

To be honest, I've never seen ANY transformation packs that actually looks decent.

<Snipped>

Edited by Anaron
  • Like 1

Yeah it's ugly, but that's because you've tried to make it look like OS X, when it's just some elements from OS X in the wrong places. :p I see no reason to try and hide the fact that it is Windows.

If I were designing this, I'd just make it a Lion-inspired theme, and forget the rest.

Well, some people asked me to update Snow Transformation Pack for whole year so I have no choice(None here asked though). At least I tried not to make it buggy and so Mac-like causing serious problems with system like the others though. You can free to try and free to leave without leaving trouble behind.

Just get a mac if you like it so much :)

The exact reason people use these things is that they don't have the feasible money yet want their computers to look like it's a Mac.

To be honest, I don't know how much it's changed over the past few years but they're a pain to remove once they're installed.

• 1 month later...