I got a Sony CyberShot TX10

Some of you may remember I was asking about the Canon PowerShot S95 a few weeks ago to replace my aging PowerShot SD750. So I was in a Sony store in San Diego today and saw the CyberShot TX 10 selling for $225 refurbished, given that I'm flying out to the beach (Cancun) tomorrow and that the TX10 is supposed to work underwater, I caved in and bought it.

I'm somewhat excited as the low light capabilities and shutter speeds seemed pretty good for a P&S (from what I got to play around in the store), it also has 10 fps burst mode at full res (16 MP) which is pretty damn good. I was personally not a fan of the touchscreen but if it's too bad I'll just sell the camera after my trip.

I will let you know if this really works underwater and will update this thread with more impressions as I get to use it more.

Well the camera didn't work for ****, I was snorkeling in a coral reef and went at most like 4 or 5 feet deep and water still got in, I think the camera is dead now since it's salt water, I will take this to Sony and hope to get a replacement since the product was faulty... Will keep you posted, I hope this was not a colossal waste of money.