Need help wiring a mid atx case

So I have a build I'm doing for a friend who got a LAN friendly mid atx cm haf.

I wired it up perfect, all cables zip tied, etc. but when to put the back side panel on and I literally have to hold it while closing it.

The 24 pin cable is a big round cable in mesh (corsair modular psu). I need to find a way to tuck this in the back. If I can't I'll have to run it inside of his tower whIch is the only way I can get it to close the back panel.

Any advice? PICTURES WELCOMED. I can always get full atx cases looking nice, and shut easily but not this.

Thanks,

Sikh

I don't think there is much problem here. That is pretty usual that it might be hard to close with some wider cables.

So you have to hold it while closing it, big deal.I assume your friend will not be opening it every day so he won't even notice :)

Its not a big deal per say but its gonna annoy the hell out of me. Im a little OCD and knowing that he can't just open his back panel without having it spring open or having to hold in cables to close it will be bad.

Like right now, I can open my case with every wire just perfectly zip tied and strapped to a hook on the motherboard tray. Thats what I like to accomplish for all my builds.