Geforce GTX 560 vs GTX 560 Ti?

Hi guys,

I want to buy a new GPU but I can't decide which to get. I've narrowed it down to these two:

Asus GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB GDDR5 Dual DVI Mini HDMI PCI-E Graphics Card - ?172.27

Gigabyte GTX 560 OC Edition 1GB GDDR5 Dual DVI Mini HDMI PCI-E Graphics Card - ?138.99

Is it really worth the extra ?35 for the Ti?

Can't really comment on a comparison but i have twin 560ti's and they really can shift anything that I've thrown at them so far. A good investment if you ask me.

I've got the asus card above and loving it, runs everything full settings love it. Think they are quite a lot faster than the standard 560? Might be worth goggling for some reviews

Thanks guys - I just managed to pick up a 560 Ti on Amazon for ?168 :)

Thanks for the advice, I can't wait to through some pixels at this hog. Witcher 2 runs like dross on my 9800GTX even with a Core i5 2500K, so this should make a big difference.

To those who might be interested still:

560 sans Ti - 7 processing blocks

560 with Ti - 8 processing blocks

Otherwise it's the same core, same die, same amount of memory, same memory bandwidth, (nearly) same default clocks.

I used to have a Gefore 4 4200 Ti, I thought it was amazing at the time because it could run Return to Castle Wolfenstein lol.

Alas it looks like I'm getting neither! Amazon are shipping my new card with Yodel/Home Delivery Network, which means it will probably be stolen. They 'lost' two out of my last three orders, so I'm not holding out much hope for this one. I wish Amazon would stop using them!