In need of a developer

Question

I am the CEO of ThinqTek Studios, we currently have 300,000+ users.. I have a new project starting soon and I would like to see if anyone is interested in working with us?

I am looking for someone with high knowledge in HTML/CSS and knows how to create Google chrome/ Firefox extensions.

If you're interested please leave a reply either here or send me PM... I would love to work with Neowinians so I am asking here first before I take to the internet.

This will be a startup type of project, there will be no $ to begin with but we can work that part out later once the project takes off.

PS: The hard work is done for you, you just need to apply the new User interface, and modify it a little.

5 answers to this question

Excuse me if I'm wrong but it sounds fishy.

1. Someone has done the main chunk of the work but doesn't wish to finish it - either you didn't payed him or something went wrong

2. 'there will be no $ to begin with' - If you have '300,000+ users' you should be able to pay for services. Either you don't have such amount of users or can't monetize them. In both cases something is wrong

3. If the remaining work is so simple why not do it yourself?

• Like 1

Neoraptor,

1. The main chunk of work is our work, it's working completely.. we just want to modify it.

2. The current program had no revenue, It was free. & we do have that amount of users.. see for yourself

3. I am just a designer & I am the person in charge of telling people what to do.

Excuse me if I'm wrong but it sounds fishy.

1. Someone has done the main chunk of the work but doesn't wish to finish it - either you didn't payed him or something went wrong

2. 'there will be no $ to begin with' - If you have '300,000+ users' you should be able to pay for services. Either you don't have such amount of users or can't monetize them. In both cases something is wrong

3. If the remaining work is so simple why not do it yourself?

I have to agree with these points. So often I have been approached to work for free in the hope that the company will figure out how to monetize it's products.

I truly wish you luck.

I have to agree with these points. So often I have been approached to work for free in the hope that the company will figure out how to monetize it's products.

I truly wish you luck.

As a person, I regret not being able to help. As a developer, I can't help but agree with these guys.

I truly wish you luck.

As a person, I regret not being able to help. As a developer, I can't help but agree with these guys.

+1. Same here.