The Author of SOPA is a copyright violator

US Congressman and poor-toupee-color-chooser Lamar Smith is the guy who authored the Stop Online Piracy Act. SOPA, as I'm sure you know, is the shady bill that will introduce way harsher penalties for companies and individuals caught violating copyright laws online (including making the unauthorized streaming of copyrighted content a crime which you could actually go to jail for). If the bill passes, it will destroy the internet and, ultimately, turn the world into Mad Max (for more info, go here).

http://www.vice.com/...opyright-whoops

he dont give a s*it. Just look at his face

Thanks for the giant image, but he looks like a fairly normal guy to me.

Besides, pointing out aspects of someone's appearance is a ridiculous argument against SOPA. It makes you look childish.

This goes for the original article too, with regards to pointing out his choice of hair.

Besides, pointing out aspects of someone's appearance is a ridiculous argument against SOPA. It makes you look childish.

So we should ignore that he looks like a smug old putz with no clue about technology that isn't force fed to him by lobbyists? Gotcha.

Remember when Ted Stevens was in charge of regulating the Internet, despite him clearly not knowing much about it? I have a feeling many of the congresspeople behind SOPA have a poor understanding of the Internet, too.

So we should ignore that he looks like a smug old putz ...

Yes. You should, because to do so is stupid, and has no relevance.

... with no clue about technology that isn't force fed to him by lobbyists? Gotcha.

That matters, but has no connection whatsoever to the other half.