WordPress censoring blog posts about SOPA?

So I was just composing a post on my blog, which is hosted by WordPress.

It was related to SOPA, and I was trying to preview my post when the website went all "blank".

After reloading the WordPress site, all my posting abilities had been disabled, and I received this error message from the WordPress interface:

---

Warning: We have a concern about some of the content on your blog. Please click here to contact us as soon as possible to resolve the issue and re-enable posting.

---

The blog post was not posted. I started writing it about 10 minutes before this happened. I had linked to the SOPA Wikipedia article, but nothing else.

So my question is... When did WordPress start to censor blog posts that is related to SOPA? Is this normal?

WTF happen when you contacted them and why are they monitoring what you post!

I sent them a email where I asked why they had disabled my posting abilities. I haven't received a response yet.

I guess they have some automatic monitoring system that auto-disables posts that conflict with their "filters" or something.

About time to host my blog myself I guess... Can't trust companies that censor personal opinions in this way and prohibits you to post your opinions.

Good to hear it was resolved, but.still seems a little fishy that they even have that monitoring capability in their system to begin with.

Good to hear it was resolved, but.still seems a little fishy that they even have that monitoring capability in their system to begin with.

Yeah, fishy system... It basically means that they can (and are) probably monitoring everything automatically and removing posting rights based on whatever is in their "filters". Not cool.

Yeah, fishy system... It basically means that they can (and are) probably monitoring everything automatically and removing posting rights based on whatever is in their "filters". Not cool.

It's probably something to help prevent spam postings; and apparently is a bit overzealous at times.

Why not just bypass the filteres entirely, by buying cheap-ass hosting and installing wordpress there?