[Update] Samsung's Smart Window

Awwww. :rofl: Fail.

Ive been up 34 hours. Maybe, I should go to bed if I didn't get a Joke like that :/

Awww... you didn't got the joke. :(

You said: It will probably be developed by Intel and sold out to Apple

And I said iIntel. :laugh:

Their customer service is insanely good too.

3 problems with 3 products. All been replaced in under a week for free.

Wait... that doesnt sound very good :rofl:

That is pretty sweet. Ive always found Samsung screens to be the best, whether its phones, TV's, or computer monitors. Never been displeased with a samsung product.

oh that happens... I was once arguing with a guy who i thought replied to my post...

finally realized i was the fool arguing there alone. :laugh:

Muaha, That genuinely made me laugh out loud. :laugh:

We get those sort of days...

Cool, but I'm definitely not installing it in a window that faces the back yard, or the front yard.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry when a kid smashes a ball straight through it. :cry:

So people walking by your house will see you staring at the window and pointing at it? LOL

Even more annoying thing would be, that they can actually see what you are seeing. There will be no privacy with this thing.

Blinds seems to be the only real use for this device... :p

This is pretty neat, now they just need to work Surface into this. LOL That would be cool. lol

I liked the window blinds feature a lot. lol

I choose Surface over this because I rather sit down and play on Surface instead of stand and play on Smart Window.

Unless I use Smart Window for streaming movies if this device has streaming app such as Netflix, Boxee, etc.

nice. I wanna see that window trying to run Android 5+ and saying that you need to upgrade to a new window

and then you get boot loop

goes blind and back ...and forth :p

this just made me droll I want this!!!!

mine would have tons of cats!!!!

annoying orange and angry birds would be on there if any annoying people showed up!

Its been a few years Samsung is really leading the Display market. From these prototypes to OLEDs.. they have the best displays EVER!.. From phones to TVs

I think Samsung should collab with Microsoft and bring Windows 8 with Kinect and Bing to TVs and they can seriously kill the iTV before it even comes out.

Samsung can be the new leader of hightech gadgets. They are already doing brilliantly with smartphones. Minus the ones that got sued :p

I hope we have good competition i am looking to buy a TV soon and i want something smart.!!