Your Title Explained

Glassed Silver

It started when I was a lot younger and wanted to redesign my room from mostly wood to a more modern (call it "appleish") concept with a lot of glass, white, silver and some black.

I liked how it turned out and also during the days when making the plans I came up with the idea to look for a new username to go with my new personal style.

I wanted something unique and I like the physical weirdness of Silver being "glassed".

@Astra.Xtreme:

I see you like Opel / Vauxhall! :p

Excellent, me approves.

We've had Opels for ages and I liked them.

One of them was a former police car! :shiftyninja:

The gun boxes in the front doors were "civilized" to be big store away boxes -> that was quite kicka** as I always adored a bunch of pockets and boxes around me :laugh:

Glassed Silver:mac

• Like 1

Back years ago when I was a mod here, there wa another mod named Sanctified :)

At that time, I had the name finalcut as username. And one day, Sanctified decided that I should rename Pink Floyd hehe. I had nothing to say and he decided to change it :D

Well as for my actual username, I guess I don't need to explain the meaning :p

nb.: thanks sanc!

HeyRatFans = Roland Rat.

And previously, DecoyDuck = Upon joining a CS / TFC clan, one of my teammates was heard to say: "You're about as much use as a decoy duck."

Amarok is the name of a gigantic wolf in Inuit mythology.

It is said to hunt down and devour anyone foolish enough to hunt alone at night. Unlike real wolves who hunt in packs, Amarok hunts alone.

The first time I had to sign up for something I was playing the game MegaTravellar. The first release of the game, which I had, it had Traveller misspelled as Travellar, which I thought was cool and unique, so I adopted it. Later shortened to Travelar when I had an 8 character limit on Unix systems. it just kind of stuck over the years.

• 3 weeks later...

When I first signed up for dial-up in the mid 90's I had to choose an account name. Monkey Island was on my desk so I chose monkey. Apparently 12 other people has already done that so I got monkey13.

Used it ever since. For a while people thought it was to do with 12 Monkeys but it is just that I'm too lazy to change it and I've never thought up a good replacement.

From your logo, you must be a fan of "The Prisoner".

Do you know who "Number One" is? It is in the series...Episodes 12 and the Last one.

I picked "gary owen" from the Irish drinking song used by the 7th Cav.

I was in a different cav unit.

The "006" is for comical effect. It is actually an inverted "9OO".

Well.......

... a long time ago, when I used to hang around on IRC... I had a girlfriend and her nickname was MidnightAngel... hence...MidnightDevil...

Never changed it since then, I actually like it.