Your Title Explained

Everyone always automatically assumes mine is based on Freddy Krueger but it isnt (which is why it's spelt wrong). I took it from the tv show Undergrads, the minor character who swears a lot because that's what I do and it's just stuck since. I use it for everything online.

Fox from Firefox, and Digital, cause at that time when I thought about this nickname, a lot of news were about the transition from analog to digital

nickname ive had since I was a kid, a cross between a shortening of my surname (Manderson) and the source of Bobba Fetts armour (Mandolorian) Im still called by my nickname even now (approaching 40) hehe

A play on words that some don't 'get' unless they read it out loud. I've had this online name now for over 10 years. It got banned from 2 sites for being offensive :huh: and on BOTH occasions the Mods who messaged me said they found it funny but they had had one complaint :/

In fact I met my wife because of it. She started talking to me because it made her giggle. Been married for for 7 years now all because of my name.

My original username 'ammali' is based on my real name.. I changed it to 3 Charisma when I subscribed and got the + in front of the name, because I love RPG games, D&D, etc and it reminded me of the stats increase after a level up :D

metal_dragen - comes from way back in the day on IRC (mid 90s). I am into heavy metal music and fantasy/sci-fi so I tried to register metal_dragon with NickServ and it was taken, hence the 'e' in dragen. Been using it ever since, with and without the underscore, though most of my friends just call me metal on Vent and the like.

Self-explanatory. :)

My previous name had a bit of history behind it. I probably wrote about it somewhere in an older thread about this same topic.

Ninja Grinch: One of my friends always called me a Ninja because I was pretty quiet when coming around and they usually called me a Grinch because I always stole his kills on Halo. Just put those together. :D

Devhead.com was a website from years ago for web developers that i used to frequent when I was first learning HTML. It's been gone for many years, but I just loved the name "devhead" so I took it for myself.

Mine is from the first technical support job I ever had. We used to deal with customers from overseas, and sometimes communication was hard. One customer in particular was responsible for my title. The conversation literally went like this:

Me: "Thank you for calling Beyond.com, this is Evan, how may I help you?"

Customer: "Evan?"

Me: "Yes Sir"

Customer: "Evan Sir?"

Me: "No, Evan...Sir"

Customer: "Evan Sir"

Me: "No Sir, Evan"

Customer: "Sir Evan Sir?"

Me: "No.... Evan"

Customer: "Evan?"

Me: "Yes Sir"

Customer: "Evan Sir"

This went on for about 30 more seconds...with the guy not able to understand that the "Sir" was out of respect, and not part of my name. Finally it ended like this:

Me: "No Sir, Just Evan..no sir after"

Customer; "Kevin?"

Me: "Yes...how may I help you?" <Tired of playing name games and wanting to get on with the call, I just agreed to whatever name he came up with>

Customer: "My name is Cassanova" <I had to put the customer on mute while I started laughing out loud>

Don't remember what country he was from but his English was really bad. I ended up getting my coworkers to listen in on the call, and "Evan Sir" became my name. I simply flipped them around to form "Sir Evan" for my title.