Woman offers sexual favors for Chicken McNuggets

BURBANK, CA (CBS) - A woman was arrested last week for allegedly offering sexual favors in exchange for Chicken McNuggets, according to Burbank police.

Khadijah Baseer of Los Angeles was seen opening customers' car doors in the McDonald's drive through at 1700 block of Olive Avenue about 11 p.m. Wednesday, according to the Burbank Leader. Baseer was allegedly offering to swap sexual favors for the fast food item.

A witness reported her bizarre behavior to the authorities.

Baseer was arrested on suspicion of prostitution.

source

I'm guessing that pink paste is part of the propaganda video or something. I'd venture to say that that isn't even anything to do with McDonalds.... I'm not saying the McNuggets are healthy or aren't full of crap, but the current version is at least real chicken.. I'm not even sure what they are implying with the pics in that video.... that McDonalds takes perfectly good chicken, turns it into pink paste, then turns it back into chicken.... that would be a waste of their time/money.

Even after seeing those videos I still don't see the problem, the alternative is to throw away most of the chicken, pig or cow, which would be just a massive waste, it's similar to those people who buy a turkey at Christmas cut out a few slices then throw away a good 70% of the turkey, the extras at the end are a bit dodgy but still.

I cannot believe nobody on here has seen the film Friday! There is an epic "I'll suck your d**k for a cheeseburger" joke which is going to waste. :cry:

I like my nuggets, but I also know that it is made from pink chicken paste, I just don't care. however due to stricter regulations, I believe there's far less additives to the paste over here than the US.

And to anyone who thinks nuggets are made form sliced breast pieces, no, it's not.

I like my nuggets, but I also know that it is made from pink chicken paste, I just don't care. however due to stricter regulations, I believe there's far less additives to the paste over here than the US.

And to anyone who thinks nuggest are mide form sliced breats pieces, no, it's not.

It is no different than eating hot dogs or bologna I don't see the issue with what it looks like.