Super Bowl XLVI - New England Patriots vs New York Giants

Who do you think will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. New England Patriots vs New York Giants

• New England Patriots
    • New York Giants

Woooo! Super Bowl XLII rematch! I'm stoked and hope the Patriots can pull it off. I see them being the underdog this time around considering how their previous match up went during the regular season.

Having in laws from there, and personally living up there in Boston for a few years i have become a Pats fan.. i hope they kill Eli and the Giants - rematch should be good.

I hate seeing the Pats win so often, but I also think that Eli is a terrible quarterback, so I'm not sure who to root for. Though, my guess is that the Pats will give them a beat down.

Giants baby! I was born a New York'er and will die a New York'er and remember the day I watched the Giants make history! :D

Was hoping the Ravens would win. I hate the Pats and not a real big NY fan either...but I hate the Pats more so I will be going for the Giants.

This seems to be the attitude just about everywhere. :p I was irked when the Ravens blew the game today (not even bothering with one field goal, just to screw up on form with a second), and I felt pretty generous cheering on anything out of Baltimore. SF was my big hope for a Superbowl worth making chili for, and now I'm stuck with barely any interest at all.

This seems to be the attitude just about everywhere. :p I was irked when the Ravens blew the game today (not even bothering with one field goal, just to screw up on form with a second), and I felt pretty generous cheering on anything out of Baltimore. SF was my big hope for a Superbowl worth making chili for, and now I'm stuck with barely any interest at all.

I was hoping for a SF/Baltimore super bowl.

Was hoping for a Ravens vs. 49ers Superbowl but since the Pats are probably my most hated team I'll go for the Giants.

Yup, what I was hoping for to.

Was hoping for a Ravens vs. 49ers Superbowl but since the Pats are probably my most hated team I'll go for the Giants.

I feel ya there.

I just cannot look at them without thinking cheaters. I almost forgot his name is Belichick, and not Belicheat, as that is what I have called him since that season. I never liked the Patriots, but ever since then, not only do I not like them, I don't respect them as an organization or team, and the players wins always seem hollow because of it.

Off-topic: Wooooo Dolphins getting Joe Philbin from the Pack! I cannot wait til next season. Dolphins may just return to their former glory. Watch out AFC East! (I'm lookin' at you Patriots.)

Giants baby! I was born a New York'er and will die a New York'er and remember the day I watched the Giants make history! :D

Yet your team is headquartered and plays in new jersey ;)

Ok so my question is... what the heck is wrong with Eli Manning s head/helmet.... He looks like "The Great Gazoo".

I've looked at all the other players on the other teams and he's the only one with a deformed helmet or something... it's been bothering me, anyone else notice this?

800cb8a34151a76d0062163a64f1.jpeg3837865507_2f79603bfb.jpg

Ok so my question is... what the heck is wrong with Eli Manning s head/helmet.... He looks like "The Great Gazoo".

I've looked at all the other players on the other teams and he's the only one with a deformed helmet or something... it's been bothering me, anyone else notice this?

what the, never noticed that before, extra padding for some reason?

I guess he is using the newer helmets that have more protection added. The NFL doesn't enforce the use of the newest helmets. Just a few players use them.

Yet your team is headquartered and plays in new jersey ;)

Haha, I know. :) I'm just excited to see New York back at it again! :D

Can' we just go with "The Book of Eli" and just glorify the fact that he's a smart, touch, and badass? Forget the helmet here. :p

Go New Jersey Giants!

And seriously, they should be called the NJ Giants. They play here in NJ, most of the players live in NJ. I get the whole NY is cooler and NYC is considered to be the best city in the world, but seriously, they play in New Jersey!

Go New Jersey Giants!

And seriously, they should be called the NJ Giants. They play here in NJ, most of the players live in NJ. I get the whole NY is cooler and NYC is considered to be the best city in the world, but seriously, they play in New Jersey!

Wholly agree here. The Giants and the Jets. At least one of them need to move more into the state of New York, and the other become a New Jersey team.

I think this has been posted before, but it'd save some hours of work too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1alr6jG0YyY

Team with the hottest cheerleaders. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz0JtW6v_YxGM0Hei5dValb1xPM09HYDVZProTGQfgt3wq5yYT or patriot-cheerleaders.jpg

NP I'll show any one of them my Giant ;p