Teen Calls Cops When She Hears Mom Having Sex

JANUARY 23--A Florida teenager who called 911 last week asked police to place her in a Christian children?s shelter because she ?heard her mother having sex.?

Responding to a domestic disturbance call Thursday around 4 AM, a cop questioned the mother and daughter at their Panama City residence, according to a police report. The duo had been involved in a ?verbal altercation,? a cop noted.

The girl, 15, told an officer that she wanted to go to a local shelter ?because she heard her mother having sex? and ?felt disrespected? by her 35-year-old parent?s actions. The teen acknowledged that ?there was no form of abuse or neglect in the house.?

The mother explained to police that she had invited her boyfriend over and ?sometime during the visit, her daughter heard them having sex and became upset.? The woman added that ?their bedrooms are next to each other and she didn?t intend to wake her daughter up.?

After speaking with a representative from the shelter, the teen decided that she did not want to leave her home because ?it was almost time for school.?

The Panama City Police Department cop reported leaving a domestic rights brochure at the residence. (1 page)

Source

that is a little outrageous however, at the same time the mother should have been more considerate to her children.

normalyl it's the other way around... the parents complaining about the teen having sex....

• Like 2

that is a little outrageous however, at the same time the mother should have been more considerate to her children.

Be considerate to the kids? Mother's need loving too you know, especially when their kids apparently aren't giving it to them :D.

Sure it's not so pleasant for the kid maybe but to call the cops? It's usually something you put in some headphones and just ignore it and go to sleep. LOL When mom is telling her stuff normally during the day i'm sure she puts in headphones then and pretend not to hear anything at all!

• Like 4

When mom is telling her stuff normally during the day i'm sure she puts in headphones then and pretend not to hear anything at all!

This. Kids and teens are excellent at hearing what they want and blocking out the rest so why not apply the skill here too, that is assuming the noise from the other room/her mum wasn't exceptionally noisy.

Well I can understand the motivation for the teen to call, but really? She's 15, are we to assume that she is a virgin, never had sex with her BF at home while mommy listened on? Perhaps we can assume since she stated that she wished to go to a christian shelter she may have been a virgin and was deeply bothered by this...

@MidnightDevil: LOL! :rofl:

That's typical Christians for you.

Sorry, but no. :rolleyes: Overly repressed Pentecostals, Jehovah's Witnesses, and some other fringe groups, yes, but "typical Christians", not at all.

• Like 3

LOL.

Usually this is the result of indoctrination by the parents, but here...this is just laughable. If her mother wants to have sex, there's no reason she shouldn't.

Unless she screams like a ###### and the whole block will be able to listen :rolleyes:

Unless she screams like a ###### and the whole block will be able to listen rolleyes.gif

those girls are the best lol

This. Kids and teens are excellent at hearing what they want and blocking out the rest so why not apply the skill here too, that is assuming the noise from the other room/her mum wasn't exceptionally noisy.

Pretend not to hear her mom having sex while she is trying to sleep at 4 AM?

Pretend not to hear her mom having sex while she is trying to sleep at 4 AM?

I did it all the time when my horny 22yr old neighbors would be going at it 3 times a night, sometimes 11pm when i'm trying to go to sleep. LOL This was in an apartment and they were downstairs and I could still hear em. She was hot so maybe that's why I didn't complain too much, lol i generally blocked it out however.

pfft **** that she is 15 she should know all about sex by that point and just be an adult about it...

And how manhy kids have heard their parents going at it, especially in older houses where sound-proofing was nonexistant?

As to the level - hopefully mom wasn't a screamer. When we were firsr married our neighbors wife was a screamer and you could hear her at the other end of the hallway. Jeezzzz....