How do you think 2012 is going to turn out?

Just a general discussion and a little late but I looked for another thread on this and was surprised to find that its not been brought up yet. I have a generally good feeling toward this year, but what's your thoughts?

Some sort of War will break out (West vs. Iran, Is my guess). And there will be some major financial issues (another great depression?). I hope not, but it's looking that way.

Current projections show that the housing market is picking back up. Vulture investers are snagging up cheap forclosed houses left and right, and eventually that will turn into the value of housing picking up.

I suspect this year is going to be a lot better than previous years.

I predict Lavos will erupte out of Yellowstone park. hehehehehehehehe

Hmmm on a serious note.... we should all keep alerted to the light projecting cameras being deployed all over the place. They're supposed to shoot a beam of light from a city block away onto precrime suspects. At least they aren't deploying x-rays on the streets :)

well considering my company is letting me go because of cutback ill be screwed on unemployment until i can snag another job. other than that i think 2012 will be as crappy as 2011 was.