Photo

F1 World Championship 2012 Thread

official formula 1 2012 championship season 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1148 replies to this topic

Poll: F1 World Championship 2012 Thread (123 member(s) have cast votes)

Which team will win the Constructor's Championship?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Which driver will win the World Driver's Championship?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1141 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 20:10

Technically the right guy won yes, but Vettel is an arrogant little sh*t who needs to be knocked down a peg or two.

#1142 +Jack Unterweger

Jack Unterweger

devoted fan of the us-armed forces

• 3,223 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3

Posted 02 December 2012 - 21:15

"Frankly, I'm not that interested in what the opinion is of me in Germany or elsewhere," Alonso said.
"What I know is that people who see me in the streets hug me and call me gladiator or samurai."

source

a bit like bush being happy with the iraq war, because a women with tears in her eyes called him "liberator".

#1143 mps69

mps69

Neowinian

• 827 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:42

source

a bit like bush being happy with the iraq war, because a women with tears in her eyes called him "liberator".

Seriously mate, you have a hatred for this man that I find very disturbing, everything he says and does you berate him or you call it luck when he does well. Where as when another person does well it's skill and talent. It's rather sad you have to do this all the time.
Walk a mile in his shoes and see how difficult it is.
He's just a guy trying to do his job to the best of his abilities like everyone else. Also like every sports person they need to inflate their own ego, however nine times out of ten they have their own insecurities which they mask by talking themselves up all the time. They all do it, even Vettel. :o

#1144 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:06

source

Yeah because driving an F1 car is exactly like invading a country ending up with tens if not hundreds of thousands of non-combatant casualties on both sides.......right?

You might be the lucky person to be the first on my ignore list, your blind hatred clouds your judgement.

#1145 Hussam Al-tayeb

Hussam Al-tayeb

Neowinian

• 154 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:26

I am glad they didn't punish vettel for passing under yellow light. F1's image is already bad now. They don't need more bad publicity.
If they were going to punish him, they should have done it the moment he passed under yellow flag.
Personally I am indifferent because neither alonso or vettel are my favourites but changing who won the championship would have been a huge blow in F1's face.
People need to be reminded this is a show after all. Viewers want to see something entertaining, not drama.

#1146 +Jack Unterweger

Jack Unterweger

devoted fan of the us-armed forces

• 3,223 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:01

Seriously mate, you have a hatred for this man that I find very disturbing, everything he says and does you berate him or you call it luck when he does well. Where as when another person does well it's skill and talent. It's rather sad you have to do this all the time.
Walk a mile in his shoes and see how difficult it is.
He's just a guy trying to do his job to the best of his abilities like everyone else. Also like every sports person they need to inflate their own ego, however nine times out of ten they have their own insecurities which they mask by talking themselves up all the time. They all do it, even Vettel. :o

well people here are fascinating... there are 2 things i always get criticism for: thats my praise for mitt romney and my critics of fernando alonso. whatever i do, people just wont be happy. :rolleyes:

#1147 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

#ForzaJules

• 16,701 posts
  • Phone: Google Nexus 5 32GB

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:11

well people here are fascinating... there are 2 things i always get criticism for: thats my praise for mitt romney and my critics of fernando alonso. whatever i do, people just wont be happy. :rolleyes:

Because in both circumstances, it's always blind hatred. You ignore the facts and just shout your opinions (like Fox News). Don't you ever wonder why you get so much shtick in the political section?

#1148 Daedroth

Daedroth

Neowinian

• 1,107 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:42

No, mainly because you make trolling posts.

#1149 Daedroth

Daedroth

Neowinian

• 1,107 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 14:48

Team bosses name Fernando Alonso as the best driver of the 2012 season.

http://planetf1.com/...onso-Best-Of-12