57 posts in this topic

Posted

Chicken nugget fan Stacey Irvine has been warned they are KILLING her - because the 17-year-old has eaten practically nothing else since the age of TWO.

post-39459-0-10526200-1327579935.jpg

Horrified doctors learned of the teenager's chronic 15-year addiction after she collapsed and was rushed to hospital struggling to breathe.

Factory worker Stacey, who has never touched greens or fruit, was found to have anaemia and swollen veins in her tongue.

Yesterday she was recovering at home after being put on an urgent course of vitamins

post-39459-0-71854200-1327579950.jpg

Posted

Stacey, of Castle Vale, Birmingham, said: "I am starting to realise this is really bad for me.

Really? What gave it away?

6 people like this

Posted

Some People are so stupid realizing that Nuggets are nothing more than junk food. These Nuggets are not made from real chicken. Read this:

http://purehomemakin...hicken-nuggets/

1 person likes this

Posted

She looks good.

This article is only scaremongering material.

Oh lawdy, I would make love with this woman inside a giant box of chicken nuggets with hot sauce.

5 people like this

Posted

Mum Evonne, 39, said: "I'm at my wit's end. I'm praying she can be helped before it's too late. It breaks my heart to see her eating those damned nuggets."

haha

Posted

She looks good. This article is only scaremongering material. Oh lawdy, I would make love with this woman inside a giant box of chicken nuggets with hot sauce.

Please eat chicken nuggets only for the next 15 years and confirm this.

Posted

Just let her go into 'whatever' failure and die. Simple.

Or force her to watch an entire season of Masterchef and see if she'll explore other foods then. But really this is the mothers fault. If your kid won't eat what you serve 'em, they will tomorrow night.

1 person likes this

Posted

Please eat chicken nuggets only for the next 15 years and confirm this.
I will if you provide me the chicken nuggets.
2 people like this

Posted

Chav'tastic eating disorder.

If 'you'll die' doesn't get through, then don't bother.

5 people like this

Posted

No one to blame here but the damn mom! She's the one that started her daughters bad habit at the age of two!

3 people like this

Posted

meh I am 20 and havent touched a proper helping of fruit or veg since I was 3... BUT i ate half a bottle of ketchup with every meal! maybe she needs more ketchup :D

1 person likes this

Posted

i would say this is the mothers fault as the article says that she started when she was two, what was she doing to feed her daughter a large amount of chicken nuggets when she was young, obviously when she was older she has a harder job, but to start at such a young age

Posted

Some People are so stupid realizing that Nuggets are nothing more than junk food. These Nuggets are not made from real chicken. Read this:

http://purehomemakin...hicken-nuggets/

Of course it contains Chicken White boneless chicken

As for morons eating the same crap day-in-day-out that does not interest me, as I as they were, went to even a common ordinary working class school and you are told about

why you do not eat the same junk.

Posted

wow, talk about bad parenting and a commonly found lack of any discipline. Good job mom and dad!

Posted

meh I am 20 and havent touched a proper helping of fruit or veg since I was 3... BUT i ate half a bottle of ketchup with every meal! maybe she needs more ketchup :D

Never too late to start! Do it for you! Do it for your family! You don't want to be in your thirties saying "shoulda-woulda-coulda".

Posted

Never too late to start! Do it for you! Do it for your family! You don't want to be in your thirties saying "shoulda-woulda-coulda".

nah im 20 healthy weight, strong and physically fit might be just luck! but lets see how long I can ride this luck #(and I also binge drink)

Posted

eww Mcdonalds chicken nuggets

Posted

Totally unbalanced diet...

Posted

I bet she smells real funky. And not kidding. Having nothing but chicken nuggets in your system has to make one smell nasty when they sweat, etc..

Posted

I bet she smells real funky. And not kidding. Having nothing but chicken nuggets in your system has to make one smell nasty when they sweat, etc..
Hot sauce can fix that.
4 people like this

Posted

There is a show called "Freaky eaters", it is a crap show and each episode is basically exactly the same except they replace The food they are addicted to with some other. The show could even be staged, I'm not sure. But the point is that this is a mental condition and can be helped with psychology. Also blame is on the parents for feeding her nothing but hugged since she was TWO, that is way too young to even be able to tell the difference between chicken nuggets and whatever else she was given. If they didn't give her a chicken nugget upbringing it probably wouldn't have happened either.

1 person likes this

Posted

What a load of bollucks, so from the age of two nothing but Chicken Nuggets? I highly doubt it.

Owait, The Sun nm then :rolleyes:

4 people like this

Posted

She looks good.

This article is only scaremongering material.

Oh lawdy, I would make love with this woman inside a giant box of chicken nuggets with hot sauce.

yup, she looks fine for eating that junk only, a shame she's jailbait for the moment :laugh:

1 person likes this

Posted

Really? What gave it away?

parents are to blame here totally..

Posted

Parents are to blame.

I agree with many of the comments on The Sun's website - if my children didn't eat what I want them to eat, they will starve. While this may make that food a bad thing (psychologically), it would probably do the trick in practice.