for long term stability.

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#136 +hedleigh

hedleigh

Neowinian

• 518 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:46

Sydney is not the only city in Australia. I love living in a country town. Low crime rate, quiet, no problems getting around, friendly and laidback lifestyle, people are more respectiful to other than those in cities.

Yes it is. You ask them and they'll tell you. :shiftyninja: :laugh:

#137 compl3x

compl3x

Feels good, dunnit?

• 8,621 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 16 March 2013 - 16:54

Um.. yes you are... All you've done is gone around name-calling and trolling for absolutely no reason.
There's no reason for you to get all upset when somebody speaks their opinion on your beloved Australia...

1. I didn't name-call. I pointed out I thought woefully ill-informed opinions were stupid.

2. Where did I troll, exactly? Every comment I regarded as stupid, including yours, was, in my opinion, stupid. Why? Because they were ill-informed. Australia's government has it's problems and critics, like all governments worldwide. People aren't automatically hated if they come here from another background and we don't have some out of control Mafia problem.

You made an asinine comment (fear not, because in this topic you aren't alone) and became defensive because I pointed that out.