19 posts in this topic

Posted

A flyer designed by the FBI and the Department of Justice to promote suspicious activity reporting in internet cafes lists basic tools used for online privacy as potential signs of terrorist activity. The document, [url=http://publicintelligence.net/fbi-suspicious-activity-reporting-flyers/]part of a program called

Posted

What next? Do you use a computer? You may be a potential terrorist.

1 person likes this

Posted

i'm a terrorist! baka baka muhammed jihad...dirka dirka :shiftyninja:

2 people like this

Posted

Good. People deserve this.

Posted

omg are they serious.

i must be a terriost becasue

1 i use a VPN

2 i use truecrypt

3 i loginto a residential ISP

4 i am a army brat and love reading up on military tactic and hardware. (if you are american and own a gun are you also labled a Potential terriost)?

damn, now that ive said these things i might just get arested when i next decide to fly to the usa.

i had better not go paintballing this weekend, i might be training for an attack.

who ever wrote that artical is a nut job.

Posted

Anyone who researches say, the American Revolutionary War for educational purposes is a terrorist. Isn't that on almost every curriculum in America?

Also.

American government computers are shielded from view = American government are terrorists.

Posted

Dear America,

Fix your country and stop ****ing up the Internet for the rest of the world.

Thanks,

Rest of the world

3 people like this

Posted

"Use computers to purchase....acetone...."

Wow that means Avon are terrorist suppliers. Better tell my friends to stop supporting them!

Posted

I don't like online privacy... i am a terrorist though.

Mythbusted.

Posted

They forgot this one:

• Anyone producing and/or distributing scaremongering pamphlets, flyers or official public statements that directly associate perfectly legit computer practices with terrorism should be considered suspicious and potentially engaged in terrorist activities.

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL This is almost as good as the feminist "you support rape because of everything you do or don't do in life" article. :rofl:

They forgot this one:

• Anyone producing and/or distributing scaremongering pamphlets, flyers or official public statements that directly associate perfectly legit computer practices with terrorism should be considered suspicious and potentially engaged in terrorist activities.

+1 I wonder why the FBI skipped that one. :laugh:

Posted

FBI must be still be referencing the Hoover manuals.

Posted

lol, that's awesome. I just love how they sold the "terrorists" to all world, especially the US, after 9/11. We should all be scared of people from the middle east! More bombs and killing of innocent civillians!

Posted

SILENCE! I KILL YOU!

Posted

First you have "terrorist" events in the traditional sense - causing terror to others

Next you create laws dealing with "terrorists" (including their arrest / capture and evenutal detention (with or without trial)) ensuring that the language is vague enough to be slightly ambiguous as to who would be affected

Next you change the defintion of terrorist to include activities / people / situations which are non-traditional

Eventually you distort the meaning of "terrorist" so much the word loses all meaning, but you have all these laws in place ready and waiting to deal with these "threats to national security" etc... and you can pick up anyone from anywhere and get rid of them.

Eventually the word "terrorist" will be anyone who doesnt agree 100% with the government, and anyone who questions official policy. This is fascism pure and simple and something we are all going to fall foul off in the near future. Governments will do anything to hold onto their powerbase and ensure that they and they alone can direct every facet of our lives.

The last thing they need is the population thinking for themselves - questioning what is going on, sharing this information about and effectively trying to reclaim some sort of power over their own lives.

Posted

omg are they serious.

i must be a terriost becasue

1 i use a VPN

2 i use truecrypt

3 i loginto a residential ISP

4 i am a army brat and love reading up on military tactic and hardware. (if you are american and own a gun are you also labled a Potential terriost)?

damn, now that ive said these things i might just get arested when i next decide to fly to the usa.

i had better not go paintballing this weekend, i might be training for an attack.

who ever wrote that artical is a nut job.

TERRORIST?!?! Ha with what you're doing they would most likely pin you as responsible solely for 911 with their mindset! :p

Posted

Do you lack common-sense ? You may be an anti-terror agent. Bonus points if you lack sense of humor too.

Posted

I take it the FBI is an open book to all Americans and doesn't hold any secret data or conduct clandestine activities otherwise....

OMG THE FBI ARE TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Posted

I like privacy in general, that must mean I'm quite the terrorist :/