Bottle rocket goes off in another student's rectum

Okay everyone, here?s why you shouldn?t shove random objects up your arse. Not only can you injure yourself, you can also potentially injure others.

A college student from West Virginia is suing a fraternity for negligence, claiming he fell off a deck because a bottle rocket went off in another student?s rectum. :| Yes, their rectum. As in, someone willingly set off a bottle rocket in their behind. What a genius.

Louis Helmburg III of Marshall University is suing the Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity as well as rocket-arse Travis Hughes, claiming that he suffered injuries at a party in 2011.

His injuries came after Hughes, who was drunk, attempted to fire a bottle rocket from his anus. It probably seemed like a good idea at the time?

The lawsuit contends that instead of launching, the bottle rocket blew up in the defendant?s rectum, and this startled the plaintiff, caused him to jump back and subsequently fall off the deck. Let?s see?which do you think would hurt more? A fall off a deck or a rocket going off in your bum?

Helmburg claims that he suffered pain, medical expenses and lost playing time on the college?s baseball team (oh no!). He also says that the fraternity was negligent in supervising its guests and members.

Meanwhile no information is known about Hughes? medical condition after he used his anus as a rocket launcher. We bet he?s probably having trouble sitting down?

source

• Like 2

the pair of them are dumbasses, who in there right mind things its a good idea to shove a pyrotechnic missile up their ass.

this pair are up for the darwin awward for sure.

Wow. Seriously? You go to a frat party and then are trying to sue them for doing frat party type stuff? Seriously? Just what an idiot. Wow.

• Like 1

Irony?

No, iPad

Just like now for some reason it wanted to put a ! After ipad when i hit space, sometimes it puts an n instead of a space, or doesnt recognize letters. And i dont notice it.

But thanks to your dilligant spell checker, i can rest at ease knowing that you have nothing other to say in the thread or conversation then to check spelling, and have to feel better about your self point it out.

Just like it seems your keyboard was broke when you picked your username

Wow. Seriously? You go to a frat party and then are trying to sue them for doing frat party type stuff? Seriously? Just what an idiot. Wow.

I agree with this, Infact makes you wonder how this asshat was able to pass joining the frat in the first place. Sue happy amerka.

No, iPad

Just like now for some reason it wanted to put a ! After ipad when i hit space, sometimes it puts an n instead of a space, or doesnt recognize letters. And i dont notice it.

But thanks to your dilligant spell checker, i can rest at ease knowing that you have nothing other to say in the thread or conversation then to check spelling, and have to feel better about your self point it out.

Just like it seems your keyboard was broke when you picked your username

hahah advantage Hell-In-A-Handbasket.

not to worry tho just give him his cookie im sure he will go away lol.