USA People - What Are Your ATM Habits?

Thank you for explaining :)

Is it usual for you guys to get paid by direct deposit then?

For me yes, because it's a day earlier than a printed check, and I don't have to go pick a printed check up, or deposit it. But I can choose one or the other.

Pretty much all debit card here. I rarely carry cash. I probably use the ATM less than 10 times a year. You can't even get less than a $20 bill at most ATM's. And most charge fee's to withdrawal, with additional fee's tacked on by your own back for using other ATM's. Just a money trap.

You also lose the change you get in seats, cushions, etc... or it's never used as it's pennies or nickels. Debit is direct and exact.

I use online banking for all my bills, to top up my bus card with ATM withdrawals being a rare occasion such as when I catch the train rather than something I do regularly. I am pretty much an 'all electronic money' kind of guy :D

Pretty much the same here, other than if I'm going out to a bar, strip club, or the few other places that are cash-only (or preferred), like flea markets and yard sales.

Thank you for explaining :)

Is it usual for you guys to get paid by direct deposit then?

It is very common, especially for larger companies. In fact, some companies have gone the route of requiring you to use it instead of giving out checks. My wife's employer doesn't even give regular pay stubs anymore, she accesses them on her computer at work, and if she needs a print out of one for any reason, she has to put in a request with HR for a copy.