HTC Endeavor- Quad Core,Android,ICS

Finally HTC have redesigned their phone.... its a leaked picture.

I don't like 1 things about the phone

remove that physical button. damn HTC its ICS

htc_endeavor_edge_leaked_pocketnow_640_large_verge_medium_portrait.jpg

HTC CFO Winston Yung recently stated that his company would be looking at different component suppliers moving forward, and that change may be happening even sooner than expected. According to MoDaCo, the company is preparing to announce its new HTC Endeavor smartphone, which will feature a 1.5GHz quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor at its heart. The Ice Cream Sandwich device is also said to have a 4.7-inch 720p screen, 8-megapixel camera, 1GB of RAM, and a quad-band HSPA+ radio. The latest version of HTC's Sense UI and Beats audio will also be onboard.

The move to Nvidia is a definite shift for HTC, which has been joined at the hip with Qualcomm almost exclusively in recent years. Qualcomm recently teased that it would be showing off a bevy of quad-core devices at Mobile World Congress later this month, and with MoDaCo also pinpointing an MWC announcement, Nvidia's lineup may slowly be coming into focus.

http://www.theverge....ore-tegra-3-mwc

There might be a phone with these specs in development, but this picture ain't legit.

It was leaked about a month ago or so, and it was pretty clear that if it is to run ICS, it should have three keys only

• Like 1

There might be a phone with these specs in development, but this picture ain't legit.

It was leaked about a month ago or so, and it was pretty clear that if it is to run ICS, it should have three keys only

i meant the physical keys not the software keys.

Quad core is a little much for me these days. I find myself holding on to my phones longer and longer. Dual core is more than enough for me ATM. But Android to be expected from Android.

This.

I would clearly choose a quad core over a dual core (so long as apps that only utilise one/two cores still run as fluidly), but it's not a worthy upgrade for me. I'm not a mobile gamer other than things like poker which don't take a lot of power anyway.

Galaxy S2 does everything I need it to almost in a fraction of a second.