Nokia planning Green and Red Lumia 800?

lumiacolors.PNG

A new video has been spotted created by AdContentMedia featuring the Nokia Luna Bluetooth Headset. And while that headset is itself pretty darn awesome what is really eye catching are those two new colors for the Lumia 800: Red and Green.

While we've seen fuchsia/magenta/pink before and we all know cyan and black, but green and red have not been shown off before and it remains to be seen if they are actually planned or just concepts at this point. Nokia has certainly experimented with other colors as described in yesterday's article on the subject and we've heard of yellow, green and white before back in December. Of course since that December interview, the white Lumia 800 (and maybe even a white 900) have come forward.

http://www.wpcentral.com/nokia-planning-green-and-red-lumia-800

Maybe. Or it might just be the cases you can get - which are already available and pretty much negate the colour of the unibody anyway.

But would Nokia bother to show something like cases in a new ad for their phone? Honestly I think we're going to get as many new phone colors as Nokia can get orders for. I know there are lots of people out there that would ditch their boring black phone for one that can come in their favorite color instead. Hell if they had a dark green model of the 900 I could get I'd jump on it quick.

The thing I absolutely love about Nokia's Lumia phone line is the extruded plastic uni-body which offers color through the entire body and not just painted on the surface. I would love to see them offer an orange model as well.