best office app for droid

I have the full version of Quickoffice that came with my Motorola Droid Razr, and it seems very functional in the short time that I have used it. Unfortunately it is $14.99 in the Market so it's not cheap

ouch that's a lot for a droid app my sister just got the same phone as me and she wanted an office app, she's pretty tight on cash so it's gotta be free or at most 5 bucks.

Another vote for Quickoffice. I have Quickoffice Pro HD on my Iconia Tab A500 and very pleased with it. I'll be honest, it is very basic (and expensive) but I think that it's more then enough for your "on the go" needs and if you need the full power of a desktop suite, your better off jumping onto computer for that.

Since you seem to be on a tight budget try this one, Kingsoft Office, it's suppose to be quite good and its cost is much more agreeable (free!).

Another vote for Quickoffice. I have Quickoffice Pro HD on my Iconia Tab A500 and very pleased with it. I'll be honest, it is very basic (and expensive) but I think that it's more then enough for your "on the go" needs and if you need the full power of a desktop suite, your better off jumping onto computer for that.

Since you seem to be on a tight budget try this one, Kingsoft Office, it's suppose to be quite good and its cost is much more agreeable (free!).

she tried kingsoft office and it was ok but she wanted to be able to use the speech to text feature of the phone and it's kinda bugged in quickoffice. it only processes a tiny bit at a time (like 2 seconds or less) while with other apps it lets her speak a long time. this is important for her. I will try it on my phone to make certain it's not just her particular phone....

ok now it seemed to be working fine when i got a hold of her phone LOL... it's working better.

it's ok so far i shall see after playing with it for a while....

anyone else is free to add whatever to this thread. thank you!!!

I use Quick Office Pro, it's really good. Yes, it is expensive, but I got it free from the Amazon App Store. :)

what is the best office app for droid... ? not a reader but a full suite.

Some won't do rtf or pdf files.

The reviews on this one claim it's better than others

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mobisystems.editor.office_registered&feature=related_apps

I use Documents to Go but it requires registration if you want to edit anything $14.99.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dataviz.docstogo&feature=related_apps

if i told you i have fear you might think im trolling but im going to say it if you are focusing on doing a lot of document stuff you might think of windows phone cause it include office suit other than that good luck

if i told you i have fear you might think im trolling but im going to say it if you are focusing on doing a lot of document stuff you might think of windows phone cause it include office suit other than that good luck

Thats a good point, Microsoft still makes the unmatched office suite. Figures their phone would be good.

As for android, I use documents to go, good enough for basic use as im not an advanced office user.

well i did want a WP but there are no prepaid options.... :-( there was one way to get one but I an NEVER EVER EVER GONNA TOUCH ATT WITH A 954775757676667 MILE TOWER!