Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
swissdude

Need Web DEsigner/Programmer - job in Switzerland!

11 posts in this topic

Yo guys, I'm head of Internet for Swatch in Switzerland. I'm originally from London, been here now 3 years.

I've been given the go ahead to recruit a designer/programmer to come here as I build a team for the internet group. I know Neowin has some good guys. Good salary, move would be around June - of course is a permanent job offer.

Looking for someone say from 18 - 26 type of age. I'm 28 - someone young fresh and who knows their ****

Get in touch if interested

Hey swissdude, you are only looking for full-time employees right ? If you ever need a freelancer programmer, i am interested in working with you ;)

Only fulltime for now - always good to know freelancers though :)

I could be interested :) what are you looking for? (in terms of specific skills)

I would be interested when I've finished school and my study lol (that will take around 10years)

February was long time ago... But who knows if you still need someone like me there! ;-) www.vitaminak.com.br I'm lolling forward to move to Switzerland yesterday, just need the job! :-) Kind regards, Karla

I would be interested but you haven't specified what set of skills are required for the Job, so are we talking html/css? PHP? ASP.NET? specific frameworks?

Got portfolios?

I am interested. I have over three years professional experience and specialize in PHP and MySQL. I love working with Magento and the zend framework.

I have a portfolio of about 40 websites or so. These include CMS systems and ecommerce systems./

I would need more details about the opportunity though.

PM me if what I have said interests you.

Yo guys, I'm head of Internet for Swatch in Switzerland. I'm originally from London, been here now 3 years.

I've been given the go ahead to recruit a designer/programmer to come here as I build a team for the internet group. I know Neowin has some good guys. Good salary, move would be around June - of course is a permanent job offer.

Looking for someone say from 18 - 26 type of age. I'm 28 - someone young fresh and who knows their ****

Get in touch if interested

I have interesting for This Job.

I have PHP, OOP, CODEIGNITER, mysql, jQuery etc. work expierence more than 2-3year. So, if You are still interesting, I can accept work remote position.

Did you seriously start a "job posting" with "Yo guys"? :/