Your Avatar Explained

^^ That makes me smile.

I found this one about 11 years ago on mp3.com. I thought it was kind of cool looking. I started using it for a spray in Counter-Strike (pre-1.6).

And I'm definitely not 'gangsta'. Just liked it.

mine is actually, or was, an animated gif of the pig going from not smileing to smileing... i guess i didn't upload it correctly back in the day, but i left it

and no reason for using it, it's funny, and deep down, most people are smiling pigs

My current avatar is the "Cornette Face":

Jim-Cornette.jpg

It's a picture of Jim Cornette, a well-known figure in professional wrestling. It's used generally as a reaction to any storyline or match that is so catastrophically bad you are just in utter shock. It's normally followed by the line "f**k this company", especially if it's a TNA one. :p The Cornette Face originated in an interview where he was talking about a certain match he was involved in, and it became popular thanks to

(BTW, if you have any vague interest in professional wrestling at all, I highly recommend you watch Botchamania; it's a hilarious showcase of fails, screwups, and embarrassments in the world of professional wrestling).

Mine is just me ^^ with my glasses and then a pair of Ray-Ban Aviator's on top of it. Old pic, quite a few years ago in Brussels. But I like it since it's more or less anonymous. Use it EVERYWHERE. It's been my avatar on Facebook since 28 nov 2008.