Your Avatar Explained

Porsche has forever been my favorite car company and started using this when they introduced the 997 with single oval headlights again. Kind of wish I still had the original as I can't find it anywhere now.

Mine is Shattered Glass (Transformers Mirrorverse) Ravage. Instead of a stealthy, silent predatory cat, he's an attention-seeking, Twitter-obsessed lolcat. Who loves to wave.

Yes.

What's the point of starting a thread asking people to explain their avatar and then not explaining yours. Not everyone knows everything about games/tech etc ( I assume it's a character from a game).

Also OP, no idea what yours is.

Its a character, named Bane, who is being played by an actor Tom Hardy, in the upcoming movie The Dark Knight Rises

Mine is my MOS in the Army, and although out of the Army, still Proud of my accomplishments

Yeah buddy!!

All the way!! (Y)

Fort Benning, GA 1977-1980

Mine is pretty obvious, I'd think?! ;)

Mine is as mysterious as me. :) (actually it died with the upgrades Neowin did a while back, just haven't had the 'umph' to find a new one yet).

If you know what the symbol of the Anti-Christ looks like you'll definitely know what the symbol for Anti-Neowin should look like.

Pretty much every warning that's required when I'm using this stuff in Minecraft...

I tend to use it when TNT is involved :p

• Like 1

It's one of the official 6-button genesis controllers, the best controller ever made, for one of the best consoles ever made :)