iPhone 4 Contract [UK]

Hey guys

My HTC Desire's about to die a slow death. Its extremely, extremely slow and the connector at the bottom is dodgy.

So I've decided to stretch my budget to go for an iPhone 4 (not the 4S). However I'm not sure what the best deal is around at the moment.

I need unlimited texts (or 2000+), 300ish minutes and 500mb internet. Or similar to these.

Anyone know the best contracts out there for the iPhone 4 at the moment? (UK)

Would love to know. Oh and this could be a topic for many people to see latest deals and stuff?

Tim

I'm with O2 on a 300mins unlim txts and 500MB so they'd be a good place to start.

The other thing to consider is how much cash do you have up front?

My contract is a sim only contract because I bought my iPhone outright...so its only ?16.50 a month...compared with the ?37 if you get the iPhone from O2.

I'm with O2 on a 300mins unlim txts and 500MB so they'd be a good place to start.

The other thing to consider is how much cash do you have up front?

My contract is a sim only contract because I bought my iPhone outright...so its only ?16.50 a month...compared with the ?37 if you get the iPhone from O2.

I'm looking at the overall cost really. If it means having a cheaper monthly contract and paying for the phone, so be it. However if its only ?1/?2 a month I would prefer the monthly option.

I'm looking at the overall cost really. If it means having a cheaper monthly contract and paying for the phone, so be it. However if its only ?1/?2 a month I would prefer the monthly option.

You'll have to look at the costs then + there are 18 and 24 moth contracts which will change the price as well.

:)I'm with Tesco Mobile which is ?20 per month. I get unlimited texts, 250mins & 1GB internet @ 12month contract.

I did have to pay for the phone which was ?300 I think, but it was much better value than 02 or vodafone over a 12month period.

Tesco uses the 02 network and I've never had any problems

?250 ish for 2nd hand iphone 4. then get a sim card from giffgaff or 3. ?10/month sim from giffgaff is ?120 for 1yr so ?370 for 1 year or ?490 for 2yrs. that is hundreds cheaper than a new contract deal which are basically ?30/month for 2yrs = ?720.

T-Mobile now have a Full Monty plan.

?36 a month for Unlimited Texts, Truly unlimited Data, 2000 Cross Network Minutes and Unlimited T-Mobile Calls.

iPhone 4s is ?99 on this contract :)

http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/pay-monthly/iphone-4s-16gb-black/the-full-monty-36-24m/extras/