Bill gates favors death panel, vaccines to reduce global population

http://www.ukprogres...ticle17430.html

Also reported via www.infowars.com; http://www.infowars....99s-population/

Buying into MS software? this might make you think again..

As per UKProgressive...

the gist of the article..

Bill gates stated that the global population stands around 6.8 billion. and in coming years could go to 9 billion. Gates stated he favors the death panel (as per obamacare) and vaccines to reduce the global population

My take? This is the forefront of the eugenics movement, as per years of "supposed" tin hat wearing people about global elite trying to reduce the global populace. I and my wife have vowed to not spend another dollar on MS software as, I know Gates will reap his portion of MS finances through whatever business deals stocks he owns and i don't want us to finance genocide.

whether anyone here agrees about overpopulation, murder isn't right under ANY circumstances. This is sick. If this offends anyone, I'm sorry, I'm just against the idea of some global elite trying to decide who should get removed from the population

• Like 1

He believes in peoples rights to choose to die when they are are suffering. It is unfair to expect people who are already terminally ill to suffer needlessly in pain when we could humanely allow them to take the dignified decision to end their life when they want.

We put dogs to sleep when there is nothing more we can do for them but Humans don't get that same luxury. To twist his words in to saying he advocates death panels which makes it sound like some bureaucrat in an ivory tower is going to choose who lives and who dies is just ridiculous. Shame on you ChrisJ.

To add to my post above...

Back in May of 2009, The London Times reported that some of the ?richest people in the world met in New York to discuss their favorite causes?. The group, which included such notables as Bill Gates, David Rockefeller, Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey, Warren Buffett, George Soros and Michael Bloomberg, decided, during that meeting, their money would best be spent on reducing the world?s population.

Until i see him saying that on a real and reliable news source ill take it as fake.

Though one thing is sure...earth population needs to stop growing.

CO2... that's the gas that goes into trees and turned back into O2.. so their reporting about CO2 as a warming gas is insane

Oh my goodness such nonsense. The author of that op-ed piece certainly takes some liberties with the facts, twisting his statements and making incredibly ludicrous claims about his foundations goals and objectives.

• Like 2

First of all, that article is most likely fake...unreliable news source. Also, the "death panel" issue was settled a long time ago. It was a lie pushed by the Republicans. All that part of the bill stated was that an elderly person would receive financial aid when getting heir affairs in order with a lawyer; this includes things like a Last Will and Testament, funeral arrangements, etc.. Nowhere in the bill does it state that old people - or anyone else, for that matter - will be killed off. Perfect example? My grandmother. A few years ago, she suffered a stroke and would have essentially become a vegetable if her kids wanted. However, she stated in her will that she did not want to be kept alive on a artificial life support if there was no chance of recovery. She passed peacefully and we, her family, didn't have to suffer seeing her in a vegetative state. She was fortunate enough to be able to get her affairs in order; others are not as privileged. That's what the bill aimed to do.

So, basically, get your facts straight and quit spewing this right-wing BS everywhere. Everyone knows it's not true. Death panels. heh. good try.

As opposed to the death panels(as per HMOs) and no vaccines?

Maybe I don't get it, how does a vaccination slow and lower population growth?

because they contain adjuvants(spelling?), that are now known to make us sicker. aluminum, is in my B12 injections for example which is known to be a toxin in the human body. but as we get sicker, we die and can't fend off illness. they also contain in some, squaline another ingredient..think about how people are getting sicker and sicker. in the 1950's a pharmaceutical firm was known to have given out tainted supplies of polio vaccines knowing full well that they were

http://www.sfgate.co...SFG1.DTL&ao=all

and: http://www.access.gpo.gov/congress/house/pdf/108hrg/91047.pdf

First of all, that article is most likely fake...unreliable news source. Also, the "death panel" issue was settled a long time ago. It was a lie pushed by the Republicans. All that part of the bill stated was that an elderly person would receive financial aid when getting heir affairs in order with a lawyer; this includes things like a Last Will and Testament, funeral arrangements, etc.. Nowhere in the bill does it state that old people - or anyone else, for that matter - will be killed off. Perfect example? My grandmother. A few years ago, she suffered a stroke and would have essentially become a vegetable if her kids wanted. However, she stated in her will that she did not want to be kept alive on a artificial life support if there was no chance of recovery. She passed peacefully and we, her family, didn't have to suffer seeing her in a vegetative state. She was fortunate enough to be able to get her affairs in order; others are not as privileged. That's what the bill aimed to do.

So, basically, get your facts straight and quit spewing this right-wing BS everywhere. Everyone knows it's not true. Death panels. heh. good try.

You are assuming by saying it is more likely fake.. research..I have

If you really buy into this FUD then you are even dumber then the authors of these posts

What is so wrong about people deciding on their own if they want to die??? I know Republicans seem to have a big issue with it, because something like that should be left for God to decide but come on. Being pro euthanasia doesn't mean you want people to die

• Like 3

CO2... that's the gas that goes into trees and turned back into O2.. so their reporting about CO2 as a warming gas is insane

JmJWf.gif

Just because you dont understand something doesnt make it insane. That's like trying to argue that lead is safe because it's naturally occurring.

A mod should move this to the conspiracy section given the lack of evidence.

• Like 1

Oh my goodness such nonsense. The author of that op-ed piece certainly takes some liberties with the facts, twisting his statements and making incredibly ludicrous claims about his foundations goals and objectives.

then you don't know much about if anything about the polio vaccines of the 1950's. they were tainted with SV40 and are now being questioned to cause cancer.... this is what I'm talking about.

JmJWf.gif

Just because you dont understand something doesnt make it insane.

A mod should move this to the conspiracy section given the lack of evidence.

I'm sorry.. does NOT CO2 get absorbed into trees and then the trees give THAT off as O2? I guess some didn't learn about this in science class. LOL :rofl:

I'm sorry.. does NOT CO2 get absorbed into trees and then the trees give THAT off as O2? I guess some didn't learn about this in science class. LOL :rofl:

Might well be, but we are producing way more CO2 then our earth can absorb, you know with us chopping all those trees down and polluting the oceans

Show me the evidence that all excess CO2 is absorbed by plant life? Ill wait for you to dig that up Bill Nye. :rolleyes:

Show me the evidence that all excess CO2 is absorbed by plant life? Ill wait for you to dig that up Bill Nye. :rolleyes:

Don't forget that a lot of people still think global warming, or should we call it climate change now, is a myth

I'm pretty sure the OP is one of those people, because it's easier to deny it, that way you don't have to do anything about it

then you don't know much about if anything about the polio vaccines of the 1950's. they were tainted with SV40 and are now being questioned to cause cancer.... this is what I'm talking about.

I received one of those vacines and am perfectly healthy.

To be honest, I believe you are the one that doesn't know much about anything, other than about some grand conspiracies aimed at destroying the world!!!!

• Like 1

Why yes it does Captain Underpants, the issue is that there are not enough "trees" to handle the amount of CO2 we are generating.

What's more, trees represent a minute part of that cycle. Algae represents the largest part.

You really need to go back to science class..

Don't forget that a lot of people still think global warming, or should we call it climate change now, is a myth

That's not really the point Im trying to make. In his mind CO2 is safe cause plants take it in, therefor it cant also be a warming gas. It's asinine thinking at best. I bet he also thinks O2 is plenty safe and cant hurt humans as well sense we breath it in.

Unless this was a failed attempt at making a joke, this alone discredits your opinions.

If it takes x amount of time to produce 1 unit of CO2, and it takes 2x amount of time for plants to convert 1 unit of CO2 into O2, how can you argue that CO2 levels are remaining constant?

Now obviously it isn't that drastic a difference, but if you seriously believe what you said then you can't have a very strong grasp on reality.

Might well be, but we are producing way more CO2 then our earth can absorb, you know with us chopping all those trees down and polluting the oceans

I agree! we have global corporations clear cutting trees from rain forests etc. but you don't put global taxes on the people supposedly to reduce CO2